What is everyone's fitness/gym routine during HSC ? (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
ITT:
Post what you are doing to keep in shape and your stats.

Routine:
I am doing nothing. I'm just slowly gaining weight and wishfully thinking that I can somehow shred all of it off before schoolies.

Stats:
Gender - Male
Age - 17
Height - 5'6 (171 cm)
Weight - 70 kg
Active - No

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Same stats except im 50kg, thats so messed up, so underwieght.
what the heck

I'm 62 kgs

I'm pretty much the same as this kid

I haven't run in about 3 weeks, been sick for the last two (I get coughing fits if I run outside for too long if I'm sick, air circulation sucks for me as my tonsils are huge)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Stats:
Gender - Male
Age - 15
Height - 5'10
Weight - 76 kg
Active - Nope. Will start again after HSC

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It's almost inconceivable how many times I get asked, "why do you bring a 20kg briefcase to school when you could carry a school bag?"

Well, I have no time to lift weights at home, so that's my portable dumbbell for the travel to and from school, and around the school grounds. This way, I have been able to maintain my DD chest and my 85kg weight.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
It's almost inconceivable how many times I get asked, "why do you bring a 20kg briefcase to school when you could carry a school bag?"

Well, I have no time to lift weights at home, so that's my portable dumbbell for the travel to and from school, and around the school grounds. This way, I have been able to maintain my DD chest and my 85kg weight.
But you, no offence, look daggy with a briefcase.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hax ;)
Well I'm turning 16 on the 27th. Wish I turned 16 after HSC so I could brag about it
You heard of terence tao, if there was a nobel peace prize for maths he woulda won it by now. This guy competed in the international maths Olympiad at 10 years old against year 12s, completed his masters at 16, then his phd at 20.

Zaap

HSC
I go to the gym 4 days a week, usually straight after school. Only eats up about 50mins of my time and then i continue the rest of the day as normal. Great way of staying fit without interfering with school or social life. You should consider doing the same!

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

What's your height?

kietkiet

HSC
Interesting ... You should come out of uniform one day and walk into a random room, put your suitcase on the table, and introduce yourself as the substitute teacher for the lesson.

No student would dare question you because ... lets face it ... No one fucks with a guy that carries around a suitcase. (Learnt that from many hitman/assassination movies)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I go to the gym 4 days a week, usually straight after school. Only eats up about 50mins of my time and then i continue the rest of the day as normal. Great way of staying fit without interfering with school or social life. You should consider doing the same!
Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Male, age 18, chest 101cm, waist 78cm, weight 85kg, height 192cm, ONly exercise i get is planking really. Asides from table tennis and juggling at school, 1 min plank each day lol. POST HSC I WILL GET SO JACKED OMG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)