Natural ways to increase bust? (1 Viewer)

LivingLife

HSC
^Is there anything to naturally help the smaller chested girls?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Ummm....I don't think so. I mean I could troll you back and say "eat more chicken"...
Try google, google is great. It has answers to first world problems.

mcapuano

HSC
Get one of those blow-up exercise balls and roll onto it until your arms and torso are off the ground being supported by your legs on the ball, then push up and down with your arms like you're doing push-ups. This tightens the bust which will at least make them look rounder and somewhat bigger

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
bench press, and chest fly with increase your chest muscles so i guess they might make boobs more prominent.
get 1000 mosquitoes on your boobs if that doesnt work.
use a push up bra

kitt

HSC
^^^
If that's not an option then try this:

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/art...hout-Surgery-Exercises-for-Bigger-Breasts/bo/

Nothing will make your boobs bigger (eg diet or exercise) apart from producing breast milk.
But you can do exercises to strengthen and define the pectoral muscles that are beneath the bust. I also know that intense swimming training can improve upper body strength, but may also make some girls look a little manly if the have broad shoulders.

I wouldn't worry about the size of your bust too much. Hey, at least you'll be able to sleep on your tummy! :D

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
^Is there anything to naturally help the smaller chested girls?
Embrace your boobies gurl.
Even though having small boobs sucks cause most guys are superficial dicks and won't look at you twice, embrace them gurlllllllllllllllllllll

peri24

HSC
Embrace your boobies gurl.
Even though having small boobs sucks cause most guys are superficial dicks and won't look at you twice, embrace them gurlllllllllllllllllllll
id luk at u twice, mybe even thrice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)