Lose 100 lbs in 8 months? (1 Viewer)

vishvanaar

HSC
N/A
I'm doing low-low carb (less than 20g per day) and combined with moderate exercise (1-2 hours of walking/jogging per day), I was wondering if I could lose 100 lbs, give or take a little bit in about 8 months. I'm 5'3 and about 210, and my target weight is about 115.

Last edited:

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
You must look like a beach ball...

Realistically, I highly doubt you can achieve to lose 100lbs even if exercising for 8 months. Maybe 80lbs seems more realistic. Just try to extent the time if you want to lose 100lbs exactly.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Not healthy to lose that much weight that fast, will probably be fine for a couple months or so considering your weight but once you get into a more reasonable range it's too much.

It'd be a much better idea to try and do it over a slightly longer period and increase your target weight a little while trying to maintain as much of your current muscle mass as possible. (i.e. start lifting weights)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
You're gonna have sickening stretch marks and anyway if you're fat once in your life you're going to be fat again.

The best you can do is get thin enough to trick some guy into marrying you before those 100 pounds come back twofold and make the poor uneducated mans life miserable.

You're better just finding some weirdo with a walrus fetish.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
eat only 1 meal a day and lie down in the sun for the rest of the time

this is my life story and I am as opposite of fat as you can get

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
eat only 1 meal a day and lie down in the sun for the rest of the time

this is my life story and I am as opposite of fat as you can get
Actually the diet is an important factor.

In the past few years I was quite chubby and overweight yet was really fit in winter to play a full 80 minutes of soccer (juniors play less than 90) for my team including sprinting and jogging continuously. The only reason why I was fit in winter but still fat is because I had terrible eating habits which consisted of about 5 full meals a day (so more than 1.5 what a normal person should be eating). So I was not gaining and only just losing weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)