Ebola Spreading Fast (1 Viewer)

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
What do you guys reckon? Who knows tomorrow one of us might get it. Are you guys worried at all cos its spreading fast? And who knows it might evolve?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Scientists are on to vaccine trials, let's see if it actually works and defends the immune system

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
It's okay, he's only in prelims, doesn't know how it works :)

Anyway I hope it doesn't evolve into an airborne disease, then the world is going to be fucked. As of now it's kind of spread in a similar way to HIV via blood contact so it's not all that worrying. But dying from bleeding to death sounds horrible :(

As long I'm safe in Straya'. But nah, if I was a doc then I'd go over there and work :)

Last edited:

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
It's okay, he's only in prelims, doesn't know how it works :)

Anyway I hope it doesn't evolve into an airborne disease, then the world is going to be fucked. As of now it's kind of spread in a similar way to HIV via blood contact so it's not all that worrying. But dying from bleeding to death sounds horrible :(

As long I'm safe in Straya'. But nah, if I was a doc then I'd go over there and work :)
I would help too but nah I cant. Not anymore after UMAT. Nice work on the 99th percentile Adrita. You might be a doc soon. But you see I am guessing it will be an airborne soon. And will start spreading in Australia soon, I think. We might just as well start fixing up the Ozone hole somehow in antartica and attempt to live there. And then there are these guys :
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/18/why-i-became-an-ebola-vaccine-guinea-pig.html

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I would help too but nah I cant. Not anymore after UMAT. Nice work on the 99th percentile Adrita. You might be a doc soon. But you see I am guessing it will be an airborne soon. And will start spreading in Australia soon, I think. We might just as well start fixing up the Ozone hole somehow in antartica and attempt to live there. And then there are these guys :
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/18/why-i-became-an-ebola-vaccine-guinea-pig.html
Gurl/boi, I got a mystery mark :) I was joking about 99th perc. That was just to make me feel better.
I'm actually cutting myself behind the scenes.

We could work together FADE :) Go to Squareroot's derail thread and tell me what course you're interested in for Uni.

I hope it doesn't get airborne :(

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

simple fucking common sense solution to a really simple problem... DON'T EAT FUCKING BUSH MEAT IN WESTERN AFRICA!!! do people generally use common sense in their day to day activities, no... people can be really fucking stupid...

Now it's out of control, but not as much as the media would like to hype...

Last edited:

Fade1233

HSC
N/A

simple fucking common sense solution to a really simple problem... DON'T EAT FUCKING BUSH MEAT IN WESTERN AFRICA!!! do people generally use common sense in their day to day activities, no... people can be really fucking stupid...

Now it's out of control, but not as much as the media would like to hype...
Who are you referring to? You would probably be in a similar condition if you were to live in those locations without any education.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I think even if the disease were to reach here, we would be equipped to deal with it.... so its won't be bad as them....

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I saw a post on fb by WHO, talking about doc's they have trained for handling ebola. Some physicians in the comments wanted to join. And I was like "awwwww that's so nice" too bad my time hasn't come yet :(

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I saw a post on fb by WHO, talking about doc's they have trained for handling ebola. Some physicians in the comments wanted to join. And I was like "awwwww that's so nice" too bad my time hasn't come yet :(
it will soon :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)