Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 86
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Ebola Spreading Fast

  1. #1
    Member Fade1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    4

    Ebola Spreading Fast

    What do you guys reckon? Who knows tomorrow one of us might get it. Are you guys worried at all cos its spreading fast? And who knows it might evolve?

  2. #2
    Premium Member anomalousdecay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    When it gets to Sydney I will most likely say:

    "gg letz go Antarctica"
    Queenroot likes this.

  3. #3
    sorry if i offended anyon SylviaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    HSC
    1998
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Lidcombe
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Tolerant, moderate muslim:
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed6 View Post
    I actually would like to meet Sylvia in an alley and punch him in the face and kick him in the head repeatedly, until he bleeds to death in agony.









  4. #4
    Retired '16 Speed6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,959
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Scientists are on to vaccine trials, let's see if it actually works and defends the immune system

  5. #5
    sorry if i offended anyon SylviaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    HSC
    1998
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Lidcombe
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed6 View Post
    Scientists are on to vaccine trials, let's see if it actually works and defends the immune system
    idiot
    Tolerant, moderate muslim:
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed6 View Post
    I actually would like to meet Sylvia in an alley and punch him in the face and kick him in the head repeatedly, until he bleeds to death in agony.









  6. #6
    I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My bathtub
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by SylviaB View Post
    idiot
    It's okay, he's only in prelims, doesn't know how it works

    Anyway I hope it doesn't evolve into an airborne disease, then the world is going to be fucked. As of now it's kind of spread in a similar way to HIV via blood contact so it's not all that worrying. But dying from bleeding to death sounds horrible

    As long I'm safe in Straya'. But nah, if I was a doc then I'd go over there and work
    Last edited by Queenroot; 18 Sep 2014 at 12:58 PM.

  7. #7
    sorry if i offended anyon SylviaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    HSC
    1998
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Lidcombe
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    enigma_1 likes this.
    Tolerant, moderate muslim:
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed6 View Post
    I actually would like to meet Sylvia in an alley and punch him in the face and kick him in the head repeatedly, until he bleeds to death in agony.









  8. #8
    Member Fade1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrita View Post
    It's okay, he's only in prelims, doesn't know how it works

    Anyway I hope it doesn't evolve into an airborne disease, then the world is going to be fucked. As of now it's kind of spread in a similar way to HIV via blood contact so it's not all that worrying. But dying from bleeding to death sounds horrible

    As long I'm safe in Straya'. But nah, if I was a doc then I'd go over there and work
    I would help too but nah I cant. Not anymore after UMAT. Nice work on the 99th percentile Adrita. You might be a doc soon. But you see I am guessing it will be an airborne soon. And will start spreading in Australia soon, I think. We might just as well start fixing up the Ozone hole somehow in antartica and attempt to live there. And then there are these guys :
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...uinea-pig.html
    Last edited by Fade1233; 18 Sep 2014 at 9:42 PM.

  9. #9
    I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My bathtub
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade1233 View Post
    I would help too but nah I cant. Not anymore after UMAT. Nice work on the 99th percentile Adrita. You might be a doc soon. But you see I am guessing it will be an airborne soon. And will start spreading in Australia soon, I think. We might just as well start fixing up the Ozone hole somehow in antartica and attempt to live there. And then there are these guys :
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...uinea-pig.html
    Gurl/boi, I got a mystery mark I was joking about 99th perc. That was just to make me feel better.
    I'm actually cutting myself behind the scenes.

    We could work together FADE Go to Squareroot's derail thread and tell me what course you're interested in for Uni.

    I hope it doesn't get airborne

  10. #10
    ремове кебаб wannaspoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2007
    Uni Grad
    2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast



    simple fucking common sense solution to a really simple problem... DON'T EAT FUCKING BUSH MEAT IN WESTERN AFRICA!!! do people generally use common sense in their day to day activities, no... people can be really fucking stupid...

    Now it's out of control, but not as much as the media would like to hype...
    Last edited by wannaspoon; 18 Sep 2014 at 11:41 PM.

  11. #11
    =o Axio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    486
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Dustin Hoffman was right all along:


  12. #12
    Member Fade1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by wannaspoon View Post


    simple fucking common sense solution to a really simple problem... DON'T EAT FUCKING BUSH MEAT IN WESTERN AFRICA!!! do people generally use common sense in their day to day activities, no... people can be really fucking stupid...

    Now it's out of control, but not as much as the media would like to hype...
    Who are you referring to? You would probably be in a similar condition if you were to live in those locations without any education.
    Queenroot and Kittyrules like this.

  13. #13
    Taking a Piss Gary_Oak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    I think even if the disease were to reach here, we would be equipped to deal with it.... so its won't be bad as them....

  14. #14
    I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My bathtub
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Oak View Post
    I think even if the disease were to reach here, we would be equipped to deal with it.... so its won't be bad as them....
    We would be slightly better off, but it would still be just as bad.

  15. #15
    sorry if i offended anyon SylviaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    HSC
    1998
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Lidcombe
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by wannaspoon View Post
    simple fucking common sense solution to a really simple problem... DON'T EAT FUCKING BUSH MEAT IN WESTERN AFRICA!!! do people generally use common sense in their day to day activities, no... people can be really fucking stupid...
    Tolerant, moderate muslim:
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed6 View Post
    I actually would like to meet Sylvia in an alley and punch him in the face and kick him in the head repeatedly, until he bleeds to death in agony.









  16. #16
    Member Fade1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by asparagus View Post
    you have to fuck or share needles with someone who has it

    its not like sars
    . The first one is common.

  17. #17
    I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My bathtub
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    I saw a post on fb by WHO, talking about doc's they have trained for handling ebola. Some physicians in the comments wanted to join. And I was like "awwwww that's so nice" too bad my time hasn't come yet

  18. #18
    (╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - - obliviousninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney Girls
    Posts
    6,662
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    I have ebola
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual Being View Post
    I apply my snaking skills into LoL, which is the basis of my success.
    There's no better snake than Teemo.
    HSC Aim: 95+ ATAR (Achieved) | Course: USYD Commerce (Co-op) | Current work: Big 4 Acct. Firm



  19. #19
    (╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - - obliviousninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney Girls
    Posts
    6,662
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Haters gonna hate
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual Being View Post
    I apply my snaking skills into LoL, which is the basis of my success.
    There's no better snake than Teemo.
    HSC Aim: 95+ ATAR (Achieved) | Course: USYD Commerce (Co-op) | Current work: Big 4 Acct. Firm



  20. #20
    gg no re
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,827
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrita View Post
    I saw a post on fb by WHO, talking about doc's they have trained for handling ebola. Some physicians in the comments wanted to join. And I was like "awwwww that's so nice" too bad my time hasn't come yet
    it will soon
    Free MX1 Notes: http://tinyurl.com/freeMX1notes
    MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE @UNSW

  21. #21
    I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My bathtub
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by seventhroot View Post
    it will soon by the time I'm on a wheelchair
    .

  22. #22
    gg no re
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,827
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrita View Post
    .
    babe

    you'll get there

    inb4editagain
    Free MX1 Notes: http://tinyurl.com/freeMX1notes
    MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE @UNSW

  23. #23
    I complete the Squar3 Queenroot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    My bathtub
    Posts
    7,485
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by seventhroot View Post
    babe

    you'll get there

    inb4editagain
    ok thx now stop derailing

  24. #24
    sorry if i offended anyon SylviaB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    HSC
    1998
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Lidcombe
    Posts
    5,899
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    4Chan’s latest, terrible ‘prank’: Convincing West Africans that Ebola doctors actually worship the disease




    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...p-the-disease/
    Tolerant, moderate muslim:
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed6 View Post
    I actually would like to meet Sylvia in an alley and punch him in the face and kick him in the head repeatedly, until he bleeds to death in agony.









  25. #25
    Cadet
    Join Date
    May 2013
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Ebola Spreading Fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade1233 View Post
    What do you guys reckon? Who knows tomorrow one of us might get it. Are you guys worried at all cos its spreading fast? And who knows it might evolve?
    I'm absolutely horrified. I have already made plans to move permanently to the Caribbean in an effort to inoculate myself from this awful disease that is bound to turn this world into a decrepit blub of timber and soil. The end times are nigh.

    Behold!

    Actually.

    Perhaps I should fly straight into the zone and converse with my brothers and sisters since a life lived for others is a life worthwhile!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •