Fitness Thread (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Since everyone exams are finished (Uni and Highschool), ppl are now free and started to train and workout.

So I decided to create this thread so members can motivate each other and help each other out in reaching their fitness goals.

Let me start by first tell my stats

- 17 years old
- 189cm (5'9,6'1) (i think)
- 125kg (yea I over weight due to the HSC)

I am aiming to loose 20-15kg before Uni starts

Any tips in reaching my goals ?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
- ~19 years old
- 196 master race
- 100kg

exercise wil help you achieve your goal

astroman

HSC
get up in the morning and go for a light jog for about 3km.

eat nothing but lean meats and vegetables such as - chicken breast, turkey, tuna.
start some weight training - curls, dips, pushups, bench, deadlift, squat...any compound movement is good.
stick to the regime for at least a few months and you will lose over 10kg and gain some muscle mass.

Sinyeta

HSC
N/A
any particular ?

Eat nothing but lean meats and vegetables such as - chicken breast, turkey, tuna.
Start some weight training - curls, dips, pushups, bench, deadlift, squat...any compound movement is good.
Stick to the regime for at least a few months and you will lose over 10kg and gain some muscle mass.
you must start today in 43 degrees weather so you will lose lots of the weight!!!!!!!!

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad

eat nothing but lean meats and vegetables such as - chicken breast, turkey, tuna.
start some weight training - curls, dips, pushups, bench, deadlift, squat...any compound movement is good.
stick to the regime for at least a few months and you will lose over 10kg and gain some muscle mass.
Thanks for the advice astro..

I should of added my timetable at the start,anyway

I wake up very early and drink one glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey on a empty stomach , then go for a walk/Jog for about 20-40min.

Come back and have a nap.wake up again and then eat breakfast which consist of

- Oats ( boiled in low fat milk,crushed almonds,honey )
- 2x hard boiled egg with out the yellow part
- 2 green apples
- cup of green tea

Then start to do some house chorus (to keep me moving and burn some calories)

Around 1-2:30, I cut some lettuce and cucumber and eat that with 2liter of water.

After a hour I start to train which includes various stretching exercise and weights and end it with a slow walk around the neighbour hood.

Have another nap (mainly because my calorie intake is every low).

At night have dinner and go for another jog then shower and sleep

During the day I drink a lot of green tea and water to keep and full

Is this a efficient way , should I increase my protein in take ??

Sorry for the bad grammar, I am on my phone

astroman

HSC
i suggest u avoid fruits if u r trying to lose fat since they contain natural sugars which turn to fat if u do not burn them off.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
i suggest reading starting strength if you guys are serious

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Thanks for the advice astro..

I should of added my timetable at the start,anyway

I wake up very early and drink one glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey on a empty stomach , then go for a walk/Jog for about 20-40min.

Come back and have a nap.wake up again and then eat breakfast which consist of

- Oats ( boiled in low fat milk,crushed almonds,honey )
- 2x hard boiled egg with out the yellow part
- 2 green apples
- cup of green tea

Then start to do some house chorus (to keep me moving and burn some calories)

Around 1-2:30, I cut some lettuce and cucumber and eat that with 2liter of water.

After a hour I start to train which includes various stretching exercise and weights and end it with a slow walk around the neighbour hood.

Have another nap (mainly because my calorie intake is every low).

At night have dinner and go for another jog then shower and sleep

During the day I drink a lot of green tea and water to keep and full

Is this a efficient way , should I increase my protein in take ??

Sorry for the bad grammar, I am on my phone
Yes increase your protein intake, the only intake you get is from your breakfast(not sure about your dinner - don't eat too much there) and it's not even that much, get some protein powder and drink a protein shake after lunch after your workout.Otherwise at that rate you'll lose weight but the flab will still be there instead of turning into actual muscle. Don't take naps in the middle of the day if it stuffs up your sleeping patterns - as theres many bad side effects from that. No fruits aren't bad, the natural sugar is easily digested and burnt off unlike other fats which can stay on for ages.

lol at stretching excercises, there not efficient for the purpose you're trying to achieve(recommended is like 5-10 minutes). Do weights and jog! Developing muscles helps lose weight more then you think, it's not just for strength, the more muscle you develop the more you burn naturally from doing any excercising training those muscles, that's because each muscle burns some calories, unlike flab /fat which is one big blob trying to lose weight. So if you develop your arms,abs whatever it is and you start jogging you'll lose more not just because you can run more but also since there's more muscles working whilst your running. That being said you still have muscles behind those fats and if you run alot and push yourself you'll lose more then someone who's muscles are used to running distances (not losing as much cause not working as hard to PUSH harder - this is based on running the same distances), so always try and push yourself harder each time for maximum burn.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes increase your protein intake, the only intake you get is from your breakfast(not sure about your dinner - don't eat too much there) and it's not even that much, get some protein powder and drink a protein shake after lunch after your workout.Otherwise at that rate you'll lose weight but the flab will still be there instead of turning into actual muscle. Don't take naps in the middle of the day if it stuffs up your sleeping patterns - as theres many bad side effects from that. No fruits aren't bad, the natural sugar is easily digested and burnt off unlike other fats which can stay on for ages.

lol at stretching excercises, there not efficient for the purpose you're trying to achieve(recommended is like 5-10 minutes). Do weights and jog! Developing muscles helps lose weight more then you think, it's not just for strength, the more muscle you develop the more you burn naturally from doing any excercising training those muscles, that's because each muscle burns some calories, unlike flab /fat which is one big blob trying to lose weight. So if you develop your arms,abs whatever it is and you start jogging you'll lose more not just because you can run more but also since there's more muscles working whilst your running. That being said you still have muscles behind those fats and if you run alot and push yourself you'll lose more then someone who's muscles are used to running distances (not losing as much cause not working as hard to PUSH harder - this is based on running the same distances), so always try and push yourself harder each time for maximum burn.
Thanks Chronost for the advice

Yea I have reading articles about muscle training for weight loss

But I am just scared that by using the barbell, what happens if I fuck up my back.

Form is more important than the number of sets, and if I don't do it right I can easily do permanent damage.i don't have access to a personal trainer or some one to supervise me and I do have access to a bench press and barbell

But I still do body weight exercises like push-ups, Burpees and some other exercises(sit-ups) . But muscle training with weights I am just worried about

I will start to increase my protein gradually mainly because if I eat too much it can easily turn into fat.

As for the stretching, I do it because during the HSC my legs have gone weaken.my kneecap need strengthen as well for my calves. Which is very important if will be jogging a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)