How do i lose 15kg in 2 months? (1 Viewer)

houda

HSC
hey I'm female, 17 weigh 75kg and my goal weight is to be 60kg I'm 165cm
this is what I'm starting to eat:

breakfast= cornflakes with skim milk
lunch= toast 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with banana and apple
dinner= green beans with sweet pepper or sometimes just a salad with breast chicken on the side
snacks= green tea
i drink plenty of water throughout the day and exercise 1 hour each day usually in the morning half an hour right after i have my breakfast.

if i keep eating and exercising like this will i be able to lose 15kg in 2 or 2 and a half months

BTW: if some people think that I'm starving myself i am not because this meal plan usually makes me full and I'm never hungry. plus i include diary, fruit and veggies into my dishes

any tips would be great :)

houda

HSC
burn more calories then u consume

/thread.
in total that adds up to 1000 calories so if i exercise 2 hours i will be losing 1000 calories indicating i have consumed nothing that day

so will i be able to lose weight

hypermax

HSC
N/A
Don't ever have cereal when trying to lose weight, well at least not cornflakes, try oatmeal. Unless that peanut butter is organic, replace it with some other things maybe a good source of fat like avocado or almond butter. Since you are trying to lose weight in a relatively short amount of time. Try to limit your intake of carbohydrates but don't completely get rid of it, as it can lead to health issues. Another tip is having a cheat meal once in a while so you dont give up on your goals and to also satisfy any cravings you had for a while. Try to research more about healthy eating. Also try eating avocado a few times a week because it helps the process of burning fat.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Don't ever have cereal when trying to lose weight, well at least not cornflakes, try oatmeal. Unless that peanut butter is organic, replace it with some other things maybe a good source of fat like avocado or almond butter. Since you are trying to lose weight in a relatively short amount of time. Try to limit your intake of carbohydrates but don't completely get rid of it, as it can lead to health issues. Another tip is having a cheat meal once in a while so you dont give up on your goals and to also satisfy any cravings you had for a while. Try to research more about healthy eating. Also try eating avocado a few times a week because it helps the process of burning fat.
Cornflakes is actually a lot better then some cereals out there and it's in the right direction, but they're are certainly better alternatives out there like oatmeal, in addition if you want to stick to cereal try things like museli or all bran cereal which is a lower sugar alternative and a healthier option - other alternatives adding less cereal to fill the bowl and other things instead like fruit into the bowl. Peanut butter is fine, doesn't need to be organic as the sugar and fat content aren't such a significant factor when you're having one teaspoon of it a day - instead look for light version of peanut butter where they really skim on the fat and sugar levels. (if u don't mind the taste difference).

Apart from that I can agree to all that Hypermax said, and don't confuse him saying cheat meal for cheat day - that is every once in a while you can cheat yourself with a good meal, but that doesn't mean stuff your self for the whole day, otherwise this will really reduce your goal of losing weight.

Other tips I might add would be to push yourself when you're exercising, there's a difference between you comfortably walking for 1 hour and calling it exercise versus pushing yourself heard by constantly jogging/interval sprinting which would help you lose heaps more + in addition actually get rid of that body fat and give you a better figure+get you fit (even if you lose weight, a lot of your bodyfat can still be there).

Otherwise your meals are quite fine, you can always find recipes to create other things which would spice up your routine and keep you from craving those things you love when you get bored of the same foods everytime.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Tbh I have never tried losing weight but I would recommend eating less carbs

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Well.. 15kg in 2months.. a bit unhealthy.

There is crash dieting where you eat a big brekki and nothing until dinner. But with this you could replase quickly.

Try to have a calorie count. Probs 1200-1000 and stick to it. Exercise is has many advantages.. but 2 many to count.

Oatmeal is consisder the best breakfast which contain all the necessary nutrient to get through the day.Those instants ones are pretty good BUT if it fits your macros/calorie limit.

Another cheat thing to do, is to mix raw lemon juice and honey in mild hot water and drink it right after you wake up on a empty stomach this melts are the stored fat/cellulite

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
hey I'm female, 17 weigh 75kg and my goal weight is to be 60kg I'm 165cm
this is what I'm starting to eat:

breakfast= cornflakes with skim milk
lunch= toast 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with banana and apple
dinner= green beans with sweet pepper or sometimes just a salad with breast chicken on the side
snacks= green tea
i drink plenty of water throughout the day and exercise 1 hour each day usually in the morning half an hour right after i have my breakfast.

if i keep eating and exercising like this will i be able to lose 15kg in 2 or 2 and a half months

BTW: if some people think that I'm starving myself i am not because this meal plan usually makes me full and I'm never hungry. plus i include diary, fruit and veggies into my dishes

any tips would be great :)
Just go for hectic long runs every day and then you can eat whatever you want trust. But basically what astro says-If you burn more calories than you consume you will inevitably lose weight, bc your body needs energy to continue functioning.

HSC
hmmmmm I lost about 10ks over 3 months by just cutting down on food
and I was still eating very well
during hsc, i was stress eating A LOT so I put on 10ks
but yeah, lost it baack so :D

suika

HSC
If you plan to eat oatmeal - don't eat Uncle Tobys (too much sugar).

Your meal plan looks fine to me (it's better than mine tbh). So you should be on the right track - but I'm not a health expert, just speaking on behalf of knowledge and experience.

Bingobango

HSC
i would probably up your calorie intake to be honest. What kind of exercise are you doing throughout the day?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, you just have to have have a calorie deficit. However I'm not sure if that's possible to loose that much weight in only 2 months...

Try using myfitnesspal.com it allows you to track your food and will show you how much you are able to loose with the food you're eating.

Or yeah you could try eating less carbs or trying Keto. I think with Keto you loose a lot of 'water weight' whatever that means, and can dramatically loose a lot of weight in a short time. It puts your body into ketosis, read up on it. But honestly not sure how healthy it is...

I dunno, but there you go.

+1..

the perfect app to use if you are counting calories.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Honestly, you just have to have have a calorie deficit. However I'm not sure if that's possible to loose that much weight in only 2 months...

Try using myfitnesspal.com it allows you to track your food and will show you how much you are able to loose with the food you're eating.

Or yeah you could try eating less carbs or trying Keto. I think with Keto you loose a lot of 'water weight' whatever that means, and can dramatically loose a lot of weight in a short time. It puts your body into ketosis, read up on it. But honestly not sure how healthy it is...

I dunno, but there you go.
keto sounds too dangerous

humanitieslover

HSC
Just messaged you :) I actually lost 15 kg after the HSC.. hahaha so I'm happy to help you out or at least offer some advice!! :p :p

HSC
I think it gets easier if you have smaller goals
like first get to 70kg then 65, then 60 and so on
it gets pretty stressful

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm as tall as you. Lost 5kgs in about 2 months just from eating A LOT less (smaller portions in every meal), cutting sweets out of my life and doing 40 minutes of walking and jogging every afternoon.

15kg in 2 months sounds hard, especially since you're not like 100kg +

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)