Thread: When to go to the gym

HSC
    N/A

When to go to the gym

Okay, so i'm in the 10th grade and i just turned 15 a couple months ago which makes me the youngest in my grade. Where ever i look everyone is bigger than me because they go to the gym or they're just big boned. I wanted to go to the gym a long time ago but i've recently done some research about the gym. I came across a website that says i'll stunt my growth if i go to the gym 'too early'. I am 1.79cm tall, i still want to grow but at the same time i want to be buff/big. What should i do? When should i start going to the gym? And is it true that i'll stunt (stop growing) my growth?

Thanks.

HSC

Re: When to go to the gym

If you're obese, yea you should

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

HSC
    N/A

No, i'm not. I'm average, i weigh about 75kg and i'm 180cm

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ astroman's Avatar
    HSC

u wont stunt ur growth

HSC
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by lorddoan View Post
    No, i'm not. I'm average, i weigh about 75kg and i'm 180cm
    180 cm isn't average height for a 15 year old lol. Nor is 75kg. (170cm and 56kg is the average for a 15year old). You're tall for a full grown man even. You must be towering above your peers (if you measured your height correctly).
    Last edited by INADIKAP95; 7 Sep 2015 at 7:28 PM.

HSC
    N/A
    Uni Grad

Hi I advice you that you go the gym instantly and start worked out properly..When you start worked out then you must start whey protein during the gym to get more accurate result and body shape.

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by lorddoan View Post
    Okay, so i'm in the 10th grade and i just turned 15 a couple months ago which makes me the youngest in my grade. Where ever i look everyone is bigger than me because they go to the gym or they're just big boned. I wanted to go to the gym a long time ago but i've recently done some research about the gym. I came across a website that says i'll stunt my growth if i go to the gym 'too early'. I am 1.79cm tall, i still want to grow but at the same time i want to be buff/big. What should i do? When should i start going to the gym? And is it true that i'll stunt (stop growing) my growth?

Thanks.
    Yep start going gym and follow a workout routine you find online for best results (since they have years of knowledge and success). Also you CAN do protein but I really don't think you need it early on unless your family feeds you barely any protein or you don't eat enough meals. It's pretty expensive.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

2017 HSC Subjects: Eng Adv / 3u+4u Maths / Bio /Phys
    ATAR: 99.75

Thread Information