whos freakina about bein fat for there formal (1 Viewer)

wrangler

HSC
anyone???
ous if AFTER the hsc like 4 day after my last exam, so im gonna look shit, and its not like i can just not eat for a week to fit into a hot dress!!
grrrr
i dont wonna be the fat chick every1's laughing at at my formal...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
during the reccent trials, i went for a run every afternoon, to help me get rid of stress. i am not a very good runner, i have to take breaks and stuff, but by the end i could run for a lot longer. because of this, i have become a lot more toned, and have (mostly) kept up the running in the afternoon. i have also gone down about a dress size.

during the hsc exams, do some excersise, 30 mins a day. i assure you you could spare the time, and you will look fabulous at the end of it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Don't sit at the computer for too long without walking around. Exercise if you have time - do light exercises such as rollerblading or swimming. Don't get into the habit of snacking while you study, and eat your three meals everyday. If you have to snack, eat popcorn, fruits, nuts, etc.

Funnily enough, I don't take any of my own advice. You should, though. :)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
If there are people who would laugh at you for being "fat" at your formal then I wouldn't stress... they sound like dickheads and you will probably never speak to most of them again when you leave school, so just go and have a fun time and don't let anyone worry you. It's your night, enjoy it and don't let anybody else bring you down!

Enjoy your formal!

HSC
Use some common sense.

Don't drink too much soft drink, don't fuck up your lifestyle (no all nighters, no binge drinking), don't revert to chocolate as a solution to your failed trials...

Seriously, you'll feel a lot worse if you didn't get enough sleep the night (it's true - you need your beauty sleep!) before your formals than if you're 5kg heavier than you usually are.

Start to freak out if you don't actually fit into your formal dress.
If you really want to do something, just go for a run every now and then.

And if it's reassuring, most formal photos tend to be taken above the shoulder - not that many are full bodied.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
my female friend complains to me that she's fat... like everytime i see her. =_=#

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i go for runs all the time. I luv it. especially now, the days are so nice. But i get too distracted, and like to walk and enjoy the scenery

HSC
haha i recorded the notebook audio (only the mcadams gosling /voicerover bits) onto my ipod and I listen to that when i run. god im obsessed

Last edited:
HSC
go_swans said:
haha i recorded the notebook audio (only the mcadams gosling /voicerover bits) onto my iod and I listen to that when i run. god im obsessed
hahah, that's awesome :uhhuh:

but yeah like everyone said, just common sense. don't overdo it either way.

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
thats what i turned to i think instead of losing any weight as i was doing pre-formal ive maintained or piled on a few so im crazy about heading to the gym to do my personal training circuit... and start walking to and from school again... i just been studyin late or watching a bit of leisure tv before bed to wind down but its usually sending me to bed at 9.30-10 if not a little later and i have school 8am... so yeh

i think im going to sacrifice tv in order to trim down for the formal, did i mention its on the 23rd of this month!! Sept

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wrangler said:
anyone???
ous if AFTER the hsc like 4 day after my last exam, so im gonna look shit, and its not like i can just not eat for a week to fit into a hot dress!!
grrrr
i dont wonna be the fat chick every1's laughing at at my formal...
omg! im trying to lose weight for my formal!

hang on, im a year late. fuck.

yay

kaylz

HSC
I'm giving up food right about now.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
braad said:
omg! im trying to lose weight for my formal!

hang on, im a year late. fuck.

yay
hahahhaha, maybe you were going to this yrs formal with someone who is in yr 12?
thats why you messed up

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
hahahhaha, maybe you were going to this yrs formal with someone who is in yr 12?
thats why you messed up
kaylz said:
yeah braad's my date.
omgz, <3 to you all

kaylz, i wish i knew that before i just ate all that food, i wont fit in my dress now

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes, thats right, although im sure she could still make a fatass look good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)