Votes: 251 55.2%
  • cider

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters

filosophy

filosophy
HSC
N/A
i guess drinking is a 'social activity' :)

favourite drink?
whats MORE important: having fun or getting WASTED?!
share your stories and thoughts here/ the parties, clubs, rsl, everything! the most standard drinks u have DOWNED in an hour?

AND what HAPPENS when u've had a bit too much..?

whats GAY is .. cos im into IMPORTS, i tend to spend largely @ bars...arghh, guess it comes 2
how do u guys balance the quality, the price, and the effect

Last edited:

dandel26

HSC
Beer is definately the shit
Generally one has fun by getting wasted
Quality before price, no point drinking something that tastes like crap
Parties, pubs etc
I do karaoke when drunk, which i'm sure is ammusing to watch.

Redgoddess

HSC
i drink enough so im tipsy and happy and friendly and less inhibited, but i dont drink to the point of slurring words and passing out and shit. i think i drink to the optimum point of fun - i can still remember what i do, and i dont feel sick or whatever so it's good.

as for what i drink, depends on where i am and what's available... southern comfort, cruisers, bailey's, smirnoffs when i'm out, wine/champagne at home with the folks.

mostly i drink out at parties with mates, and at home with the 'rents. not old enough to go clubbing so i guess that rules outa lot of locations.

i do karaoke when i'm drunk as well, and hook up with ppl, dirty dance, stuff like that. nothing majorly outrageous.

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
filosophy said:

favourite drink?
whats MORE important? having fun or getting WASTED?!
share your stories and thoughts here/ the parties, the clubs, the rsl, everything! what HAPPENS when u've had a bit too much..?

one thing gay for me .. cos im into IMPORTED beer, crazy prices at bars...argh
lol

Personly, i don't drink enough to get wasted, but in a way, its better coz i get to laugh at all the people doing stupid things (hahaha!!!!)
I thought that the funnyest time was when this chick was trying to convince people that she was lesbian, and so she walks around (well, stumbles coz she was sooo VERY wasted), trying to make out with evry other chick she could find. No one would kiss her.

I laughed very hard :) :) :)

filosophy

filosophy
HSC
N/A
lol hahaa thats funny az

yeah for me the the worst thing is ... friends and i hit this party...all of the sudden one of them decides to get absolutely trashed.. starts asking me to get him a glass of water.. and he keeps doin that

then it slowly starts to get annoying
and Annoying
and ANNOYING
extremely ANNOYING!!!

u try and hide and then somehow he finds u and he's like IM YOUR BEST FRIEND I LOVE U MAN FOREVER MAN...can u get me a glass of water?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC

De Bortoli Sacred Hill Traminer - White Wine
Jim Beam
Johnnie Walker
Carlton Draught
Coca Cola
Apple & Guava Juice

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Dry Martini for me.

Failing that, Johnnie Walker and Cola.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
filosophy said:

favourite drink?
whats MORE important? having fun or getting WASTED?!
share your stories and thoughts here/ the parties, the clubs, the rsl, everything! what HAPPENS when u've had a bit too much..?

one thing gay for me .. cos im into IMPORTED beer, crazy prices at bars...argh
Oh yes, getting wasted, throwing up and ruining everyone elses is fun is far more important.

I usually drink vodka if I'm at parties but if I'm going out, I tend to drink malibu, shots and expensive cocktails because I'm classy like that. *cough*

davo_

good kid
HSC
Dry Martini, sure...
Clearly most people would prefer spirits most of the time, well mixed spirits anyway. A cold beer can be absolute treat after a hard day of work though.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
SamTan*06* said:
How very classy of u!
The name's Bond. James Bond.

Unfortunately, there's not many places that sell them around the 'Dale, so I usually have to settle for the scotch and cola. But if ever you've got a Martini James Bond - or better yet, a Vesper - let me know.

CieL

HSC
Erm... have fun, THEN get wasted... not like I've ever been wasted... I can't get wasted... Best I can do is get drunk, chuck up, *lose drunkeness*, drink agn...

All the boys like beer so I've grown to like Carlton Draught, Cold, VBs... I used to hate beer and only drink straight shots.

I just get more social when I'm drunk.. like start wrapping my arms on random girls and stuff.. and when I jump, I feel like I'm flying... I remember I once was trying to get across 10m, and there was all this junk on the floor, and I had to hop over everything, MAN that sensation was whacked cos you kinda forget gravity exists for a split second...

Oh, and I remember every single detail even when I'm drunk, unlike my bf who doesn't remember a thing.. Once, he was wasted, I tried to find him, and I found him far away getting some guy's number - I asked him about it next morning if he knew the guy, and he's like, "what guy?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)