Foods that make you go 'eww'... (1 Viewer)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Okays so theres clearly alot of foods we love.. what about those that you would say 'no deal' to?

For me, watermelon, cantelope.. pretty much the melon group in general does nothing for me. Can't find anything good about salmon or salt & vinegar chips either.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
absolutely hate salmon...and its smell
freaking gross
not a big fan of seafood either
meh there goes my omega 3 intake

HSC
Salt and vinegar chips
Weet-bix
Fish (although I like most other seafood, and like fish+chips fish)

Ewwww!

Good thread idea btw. :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Fish- I hate the smell
Brussel Sprouts- EWWW!
Mushrooms- I hate it.

tennille

HSC
mushrooms
octopus (I've never tried it, and I'm sure it's nice, but this is one fugly shit).

iamsickofyear12

HSC
most seafood (I only really eat fish+chips and calamari)
basically all vegetables
most things without some kind of meat in it

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Salt and vinegar chips
Weet-bix
Fish (although I like most other seafood, and like fish+chips fish)

Ewwww!

Good thread idea btw. :)

I also dislike salt and vinegar chips, and weetbix is dirt too.
blue vein cheesde is the dirtest of dirt

HSC
despite this list, i'm generally not really that picky about food, i swear ..

- the texture of ham grosses me out
- chicken .. parts, like legs or wings or whatever. i don't think i've ever even attempted to eat one and i don't think i would, the idea grosses me out and i would have no idea how to go about eating one anyway
- blue cheese/any other cheese that smells really suspicious (it tastes like it smells ffs, where's the fun in that?)
- the inside of sausage rolls, seriously wtf
- most hot dogs and sausages, the texture freaks me out
- scallops and clams etc. mostly for the fact that i watched too much fantasia when i was little, and all i see are little scallops wearing baby hats and getting invited to dinner :eek:
- octopus/squid. i have a phobia of them when they're living, i can't imagine putting them anywhere near my mouth
- chicken flavoured chips. they are fucking GREEN, hi. they just taste fucking gross. so does barbecue.
- oysters. seriously, the texture is comparable to coughing up something when you have a cold, and they taste like sea water. i swallow enough sea water as it is, so i don't get it.
- banana flavoured stuff that isn't actually a banana
- weetbix after it's become even remotely squishy. fucking ew.
- boiled eggs. they are THAT gross.
- full cream milk, 'cause i hate the fact that after you've drank it, you can like .. feel the cream on your tongue and the roof of your mouth, it's so gross

haha fuck, looking at that list, i should really just be a vegetarian or something and save myself the trouble

karoooh

HSC
^

Snails are yum. :eek: With garlic and butter and parsley and spices. :eek:

I used to love octupus, but now, I can't get myself to eat the head; it doesn't taste right. :\

But other than that, I eat anything!

Legham

HSC
The tuna and salmon that comes in cans makes me wanna hurl whenever i smell it.. I like atlantic salmon when mum cooks it, but i guess those two salmons are pretty different.
Celerys another thing.. it always made me gag everytime i ate it, so i havent had any in like 9 years :)
Salad Dressing!!! Cant stand the stuff.. i always have to get my salad out before mum dresses it, or i wont have any.
And olives.

HSC
Citrus mousse. Either it was a bad batch or it takes like that usually. Eitherway citrus mousse that tastes like soap...makes me wnt to vomit!

CieL

HSC
Duck Egg..

For those who dont know what it is, it's a Laos (well, asian anyway) specialty..

They (somehow) cook a fertilized duck egg with the ducky inside still growing.. so when you crack it open, you see a head, beak, feathers, and all its limbs, the yolk.. then you get a spoon n eat it..

I watched my bf eating it.. and I nearly chucked up on the spot..

HotShot

-_-
HSC
brogan77 said:
um kpeople.
Have to reinforce that:

how can you not like melons????
Or Seafoodd?? omg how good is Crab and Prawns...!!!!WTFFF

WEET-BIX is the best!! omg!!

ok for me:

1. Its Peas - its not that bad but if I had choice I would avoid it
2. Caviar - how do ppl eat this? expensive tastes crap...
3. Eggplant if not made properly
4. Liver (lamb or chicken) don tlike texture or taste
5. banana flavoured stuff that isn't actually a banana - Fuck thats bad!
6. Cocunut Cream puts me off.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I hate all dried fruits and vegetables. Like dried apricots make me gag, and I just don't like the texture or flavour of any of it. I'll eat a fresh apple or a grape, but no dried apples or sultanas.
Melons other than watermelon. Also, melon flavoured things (lollies, gum etc). Includes watermelon flavoured stuff.
Stone fruit
I know that in theory hotdogs are gross, but I still ate one with relish and ketchup and mustard in America and it was great. Haven't eaten one since, though. Mystery meat isn't a problem to me. Pies, sausages, sausage rolls... bring it on.
Coffee
Gourmet crap- fetta cheese, sundried tomatoes, olives, pesto etc. Yuck. I ate a gourmet vegetarian pizza once and I died a little bit on the inside.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
chicken feet, liver, brain, eyes - any 'rare' part that wouldn't be eaten by anyone in their right mind.
scarybunny said:
Gourmet crap- fetta cheese, sundried tomatoes, olives, pesto etc. Yuck. I ate a gourmet vegetarian pizza once and I died a little bit on the inside.
*drools* i could live on that stuff
CieL said:
They (somehow) cook a fertilized duck egg with the ducky inside still growing.. so when you crack it open, you see a head, beak, feathers, and all its limbs, the yolk.. then you get a spoon n eat it..
i can't begin to think how wrong that is. do they eat the bird?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I don't eggs in its pure form. If it's changed to being in a cake or something (as in I can't taste it) I'm happy.

Yuck.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Raw eggs is awesome. Just crack it open and pour into your mouth YUM!!.

But it tastes better in milkshakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)