Domino's Hot Sandwiches (1 Viewer)

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
obviously trying to pull costumers from subway.
but you gets much more than 6g of fat per sandwich so subway still has dignities

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Can't beat subway.

Edit: As I posted this the Add for the Domino Sandwich thing came on, L0L

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
well the tuna one i ate this morning fell out:confused:
wtf either you can't eat it competently or someone is epically failing at constructing a basic sandwich

neither of which seem really possible :confused:

but on topic all dominos food disgusts me deeply. their garlic bread is kind of ok i guess but I wouldn't go near the rest of it unless I was starving to death. or maybe as a kebab substitute when drunk but thankfully this has never happened.

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I've eaten enough Subways for my lifetime so far and my overall comment about whether they fall apart is that it depends on how much content you have and whether it's toasted or not (or how long before you eat it). Reason is it can get soggy especially if not toasted and that makes things stick to the paper when you open it. The other thing is if you go near closing time or it's your mate who works at Subway, they may try to give you extras to get rid of stock (or because they're nice)... only problem is that it becomes harder to eat when it's too full to close!

HSC
I've eaten enough Subways for my lifetime so far and my overall comment about whether they fall apart is that it depends on how much content you have and whether it's toasted or not (or how long before you eat it). Reason is it can get soggy especially if not toasted and that makes things stick to the paper when you open it. The other thing is if you go near closing time or it's your mate who works at Subway, they may try to give you extras to get rid of stock (or because they're nice)... only problem is that it becomes harder to eat when it's too full to close!
True. I always order the lot with extra jalapenos.
And it all falls apart.
So end up eating a salad basicallyrly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)