What Alcohol Gives You the Worst Hangover (1 Viewer)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Baijiu (Chinese white wine, which is like 60% alcohol).... its like fucking petrol which gives you a cruel hangover....

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
assuming same quantity of actual alcohol is consumed i.e. same no. of standard drinks, alcohol % doesn't really matter that much

pure ethanol gives you the least hangover for constant standard drinks

baijiu is just nasty as hell though, if anything a lower alcohol content means you could drink more of it and you'd feel even worse

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Ewwww

But Everclear is 80% lol
I haven't seen everclear for sale in Sydney.... or Australia for that matter.... The strongest i have seen is some 75% rum.... and that even taste better than baijiu....... despite it tasting like petrol as well

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i remember the first time I tried baijiu I remarked that it tasted as if it were some type of fuel

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
i remember the first time I tried baijiu I remarked that it tasted as if it were some type of fuel
First time i tried baijiu, i threw up after 3 shots (the taste is horrible). But when i went to China.... after 2 beers, i was able to knock down several shots before throwing up..... and yes my chinese host got sooo drunk that he went out smashing cars when i passed out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)