Exam Room Humour (1 Viewer)

N.O.U.B

HSC
N/A
did anything amusing/funny happen during your exams?

this guys table collapsed on him lol

chadmeleon

HSC
well i already posted this but...
in our exam at the back all these tiny spiders started dropping on a girl, she just moved desks
but then about 10mins later everyone started looking up and realising there were all these tiny spiders crawling on the roof...and droppign on a few ppl.
anyhow we had to move classrooms...pretty funny and gave us a nice break :)

stoj19

HSC
chadmeleon said:
in our exam at the back all these tiny spiders started dropping on a girl, she just moved desks
but then about 10mins later everyone started looking up and realising there were all these tiny spiders crawling on the roof...and droppign on a few ppl.

ahahaha

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
chadmeleon said:
I wish you got a photo of that after the exam or something. :) Would have been awesome to see. :p

Lothy

HSC
15 minutes into Science Exam and....

"Hey Hey You You, I don't like your girlfriend"

:uhoh: Everyone was like wtf. Turned out to be a class opposite the hall.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Lothy said:

I'd be like that even outside the exam room - who listens to Avril Lavigne anyway? (Other than all those millions of people who made her tracks top 10.) Girlfriend is a crap song.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
N.O.U.B said:
did anything amusing/funny happen during your exams?

this guys table collapsed on him lol
Lol. Our school had wobbly tables. You should see how many people put their hands up to get paper put under their tables. Some had to change tables too.

militiaman

HSC
Nope, I'd have a lot to post in Exam Room Annoyances though. For all the people in the quad not doing the exam: stfu! (It was lunch). And as for people doing the exam, it is not cool to tap on your desk just because you have no hope of answering 70% of the questions.

Oh but our supervisors were funny. lol, it's like the school went to the nearest retirement home and picked a bunch out. hehe, I doubt some of them could see or hear well enough to supervise.

JOSH.

HSC
When the supervisors were collecting the exams all the dumb guys started chanting GILF (G standing for Grandma) our supervisors were these little 70 year old women. They were so nice (not the stereotypical cranky old woman you would expect for a supervisor) but a Grandma sort of person who would let you finish the sentence you were writing before she collected your exam.
But still...chanting GILF? lol

And halfway through science we all heard someone moaning like a dog. Hopefully someone will fart during geography.

howboutno

HSC
I did my exams in a hall which echoes really loudly. About halfway through the English exam, a guy sneezed, and it sounded like a bomb went off.

Everyone looked around, and we all saw the guy who sneezed with a really sheepish look on his face :rofl:

It really helped to relieve some stress :)

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
nothing overly great happened in my exam room.

but i thought it was funny when they described the chick in Hitchcock's 'birds' play as hatless. lol. reminds me of the simpsons...

Wiggum "suspect is hatless, i reapeat, hatless"

Homer "I hope they throw his hatless ass in jail"

lol...made me laugh..

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
JOSH. said:
When the supervisors were collecting the exams all the dumb guys started chanting GILF (G standing for Grandma) our supervisors were these little 70 year old women. They were so nice (not the stereotypical cranky old woman you would expect for a supervisor) but a Grandma sort of person who would let you finish the sentence you were writing before she collected your exam.

And halfway through science we all heard someone moaning like a dog. Hopefully someone will fart during geography.
Awwwww if I could finish my sentence I would have finished my science exam. I had half a sentence left because I forgot about it D:

Last edited:
G

gabrielleh

Lol this wasnt very funny..but..
During science someone let off a silent fart XD
Everyone were blocking there noses for round 5 minutes =0

rainbow crayon

HSC
ahhliss said:
Lol. Our school had wobbly tables. You should see how many people put their hands up to get paper put under their tables. Some had to change tables too.
LOL that was funny =D

eliseliselise

HSC
this year, my entire year combined forces to mention the word "lemon" at least once, however subtley or obvious in the last extended response thing for english!! heeehehe!! think of the person marking them...

worbonom

HSC
Lothy said:

Loled.

I remember that.

Funny times.

I felt like dancing

=D

chrasy

HSC
Sad to say, absolutely nothing funny about the exams today - Typical cranky supervisor lady who kept walking around with her shoes off (WTF?) and no chants of GILF :(

militiaman

HSC
JOSH. said:

GILF! ROFL!

I think just the way some of the old people looked in my exam was funny.

F-O-B

HSC
Its not funny, so much as it was disturbing. The supervisor, a random middle-aged lady, kept staring at me. Like everytime I looked up..BANG she's there..looking!

Its so off putting...especially when they're so close by.

schultzy92

HSC
F-O-B said:
Its not funny, so much as it was disturbing. The supervisor, a random middle-aged lady, kept staring at me. Like everytime I looked up..BANG she's there..looking!

Its so off putting...especially when they're so close by.
I RECKON!!! same thing happened to me lol everytime ya look up shes just staring there!!! wat makes it worse is she seemed to be always looking at me and walking towards me, lol

as for the supervisors, my mate got told off haha he was pretending to shoot hoops at the basketball hoop, once more and its a zero! cranky old bugger haha

plus one of our female supervisors looked like a guy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)