Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: rumour??... CHEATERS!!

HSC

Re: rumour??... CHEATERS!!

Quote Originally Posted by *Baby-K*
    In the trials, a girl at my school took her mobile in, put it on her lap and covered it with the hem of her skirt, if anyone walked past she'd just put it between her legs. Anyway she had quotes, essay plan, notes for English there and was looking at the phone the whole time in the exam, so many other girls around her noticed and even a teacher looked straight at her but did nothing??? Maybe she didn't actually see, I don't know but yeah. She was a very good student too....
    the supervisors thought it was hot so they let it slide. i'm guessing a couple of them walked past on purpose just to see that happen.

"On the surface, I once bought a forest. The parasites claimed that the land belonged to God, and that I establish a public park there. Why? So that the rabble could stand slack-jawed under the canopy and pretend that it was paradise earned. When Congress moved to nationalize my forest, I burnt it to the ground. God did not plant the seeds of this Arcadia. I did." - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

HSC

Nothing which could be considered cheating (albeit interesting enough to talk about) really happened during my (ever continuing) experiences during the HSC apart from the usual people finishing exam responses whilst labelling booklets with student numbers/signing in etc.

But during my trials there was a lot of controversy about several girls who were caught listening to an mp3 player/Ipod with notes/points on it which they hid under their Hijabs. And If I offend anyone with this revelation it is not my intention.
    Such a tactic wouldn't be that helpful If I tried it myself. The recording of my voice would have to be incredibly sloooooooow and I would be forever, fast fowarding, rewinding, skipping etc. It would just be an endless distraction in a sense. So in my opinion, it would ultimately be better in the end to just use your brain (or lacktherof in my case)

There were many other more successful attempts during the farce that was the trials but I do not want to give prospective HSC students any more ideas
    If I showed you my signature would you use it against me?

Cadet
    HSC

who cares its a good thing

i didnt cheat but there are ppl at my school that did, i hope they get really good cuz of it so it boosts my mark up

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but i garantee I will spark the mind that will change the world"

HSC

well obviously it wouldnt boost mine would it?
    Uai aim: 88
    NSW UAI: 94.85

Cadet
    HSC

why not?

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but i garantee I will spark the mind that will change the world"

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Natendo
    But during my trials there was a lot of controversy about several girls who were caught listening to an mp3 player/Ipod with notes/points on it which they hid under their Hijabs. And If I offend anyone with this revelation it is not my intention.
    Such a tactic wouldn't be that helpful If I tried it myself. The recording of my voice would have to be incredibly sloooooooow and I would be forever, fast fowarding, rewinding, skipping etc. It would just be an endless distraction in a sense. So in my opinion, it would ultimately be better in the end to just use your brain (or lacktherof in my case)
    haha i'd probably end up putting on some music

and how shit is that ziggy chick.
    "im heaps different coz i write in pink. i'm such a non-conformist because of it"

idiot
    4 unit maths, Chemistry, Physics, Japanese, Advanced English:mad1:

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by adnan91
    OWNED!

Wat happens to him?
    I heard from a friend of a friend whos uncles brother is in the navy who fornicated with a board of studies executive that they implement the death penalty for that level of stupidity.
    UAI aim: c'mooon early 90s

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by lou071
    what is the BOS penalty for this cheating?
    zero for the exam or zero for the whole course, i think
    thats what they say with the rules at the start all the time don't they??
    4 unit maths, Chemistry, Physics, Japanese, Advanced English:mad1:

HSC

cheating is so easy!!! = =

getting away with it is another thing...

UTS B Engineering (Civil & Enviro) Dip of Engineering Practice/ B Arts - International Studies (French - Switzerland)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information