Anyone else disliked tht test? (1 Viewer)

lordesf

HSC
OMG... what a gay test i hated it!

did anyone else felt the same?

Especially section 2.... "narrative tehcniques" WTF? i seriously wrote "nothing" with no evidence to suport... def failed tht essay....

Section one was a bit wierd.. with the new quotes they gave us... argg

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
lol yeah for mod c mine asked about rhetorical techniques for speeches and i donteven know what they are so i just talked about normal language techniques and hoped some of them were rhetorical devices!!

lordesf

HSC
yeh the Q was just so differnent... form the rest! i blame BOS..

goodbye band 5 :(

LoneWolf1990

HSC
There wasn't much difference compared to previous years, all you should have interpreted the question in a metaphorical sense, the only surprise was the Module A extracts.

friction

HSC
Omg B and C where easy it was just rewrite your essay. Any technique used in a narative is a narative technique so just dicuss and the meanings. C was gold also just another rewrite essay. A was pretty bad but.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I liked the tarnsformations question and history/memory question. However the critical study question with narrative techniqies was a bit harder. However I feel I still penend a good essay for it.

Hatta

HSC
I liked it. They gave us really easy topics and didn't pull a different text type for the response on us. I felt like jumping around happily during reading time when I realized. :D

lordesf

HSC
friction said:
Omg B and C where easy it was just rewrite your essay. Any technique used in a narative is a narative technique so just dicuss and the meanings. C was gold also just another rewrite essay. A was pretty bad but.
R u sieorus? i thought it was the diferent narrations....... :S fuik....

tau281290

HSC
Frontline question was the most generic question of them all. Mod A and B were a bit spooky, but I like them all compared to last years.

laurennn91

HSC
laa.musique said:
lol yeah for mod c mine asked about rhetorical techniques for speeches and i donteven know what they are so i just talked about normal language techniques and hoped some of them were rhetorical devices!!
language techniques are rhetorical devices, so you're fine

OxiDe

HSC
lordesf said:
OMG... what a gay test i hated it!

did anyone else felt the same?

Especially section 2.... "narrative tehcniques" WTF? i seriously wrote "nothing" with no evidence to suport... def failed tht essay....

Section one was a bit wierd.. with the new quotes they gave us... argg
you're bad.

sparkerasp

HSC
tau281290 said:
Frontline question was the most generic question of them all. Mod A and B were a bit spooky, but I like them all compared to last years.
I actually prefer last years questions, especially for 'In the Wild' and 'Poetry' in section 1 and 2, but I got through them ok. I didn't realy like poetry and poetic techniques, got a fit side tracked by that :(

ktinn

HSC
I thought it was fucking great test, really good questions for me.

For people who did Ros and Guild did anyone else do a speech?

poWerdrY

HSC
YES!!!!! i fucking hated it.

fuck fuck fuckity fuck! module A for hamlet and ros and guil was so hard. fucking hell!

devilru

HSC
This was a really good exam, the questions were pretty easy and they didn't specify any annoying text types.
Only thing that let me down was that I didn't quite finish my Mod A response.

andynhan

HSC
I found ragad and hamlet question abit specific...

BUT the rest i loved it.. especially speeches! i thought they were gonna ask something harder.. but thank goodness it was just an analysis question!

kooltrainer

HSC
Pretty good for mod B and C since i'd knew mod B would be pretty similar to last years...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)