Did you use 1 or 2 related texts for Mdoule C? (1 Viewer)

thommy

HSC
N/A
I had 15 minutes left, and hadn't written anything for related texts. I was only going to do one, but after having done the first, for some reason decided to do my second related text. As a result, I finished my conclusion literally 2 seconds before "PENS DOWN!".

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I used one, my teacher always said only do the minimum number of texts required so you have enough time to discuss each text deeply.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I had 2 prepared, but only used 1 as I knew it in more detail. However I was prepared to use 2 if necessary.

Matt Palmer

TV Watcher
HSC
gcchick said:
I used one, my teacher always said only do the minimum number of texts required so you have enough time to discuss each text deeply.
I hope your right because i do not want to be disadvantaged!

ctrlaltv

HSC
I used two. ended up writing only three techniques for each related text, almost ran out of time.

liljd001

HSC
I did Frontline. Used 2 related texts, as I thought it gave my argument more depth..

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I used two:

"Add Sex & Stir", with a strong link to "The Simpsons" episode "Homer Badman".

"The Siege", with a strong link to a "Media Watch" episode on Christopher Skase.

runnable

HSC
I used 1. Wouldn't have time to do 2 in depth and I want to do it in-depth.

Dw we won't be disadvantaged because it was stated at least one, just like "at least two" in Journeys.

Hatta

HSC
I used one. Had two prepared, but one (Good Bye, Lenin!) fit the question really well, the other didn't (and is pretty badly written, screw you Michael Veitch, no one likes you).

SpoonSamba

HSC
i did 2 cos my favourite examples from the set text linked to one of each of my additional so yesss

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
gcchick said:
same here

samwell

HSC
2 related. One very well analysed and weak connection to hypothesis while the nxt one was strong connection to hypothesis but not well analysed.

Geohood

HSC
This is my exact teachers comment when I wrote 1 in the trials for the question 'at LEAST one':

'If they ask for at least one you MUST have two related texts!'

harryboyles

HSC
I used only Schindler's List. I Cannot Forget by Alexander Komel was a fairly last-minute change as the other one I had before wasn't very good. I spent about half the essay on it and the other half on set text The Fiftieth Gate, which was good, because I could go into detail about all the film techniques Spielberg uses and how it shapes meaning (and examiners love detail :)).

henry08

HSC
N/A
I too used Schindlers List and Fiftieth Gate. I also had Night prepared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)