LOL @ Me. Predict my English mark! (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm glad that everyone's pretty happy with the exam questions, but I have just have to tell everyone that I went pretty disastrously. I am so disappointed in myself for how I went in the English paper. My friends on this board know that I'm pretty alright at English, and that it's my best subject, but I'm really cut at the moment, because I know I did pretty crap.

SO in order for me to feel better about myself, I'm going to let everyone predict my HSC mark for English, and the person who gets the closest will get a special something from me, maybe a book or something. I'm willing to send anywhere! But I'm just lol'ing so hard at how badly I went in the modules. Don't worry about this facade of wry happiness, I'm pretty gutted.

But let the estimates begin! (I'll send to the winner after we get our HSC results. :D)

Just to clarify: I didn't make this clear, but I meant the average of my exam mark and my internal assessment mark (i.e. HSC mark).

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Looking at your subjects, if this really is your lowest mark, then it won't be counted at all.

wintering

HSC
90? Yay, band six. :)

as far as doing crap goes, i commiserate. :( and english was my best subject too

Last edited:

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
I bet you didnt actually do as bad as you think so 93

=]

Zephyrio

HSC
-WaxingLyrical- said:
Lawson, why did you think that it went disastrously?
You're a champ at english and you can't actually be sure of how you went...I think it'll work out okay :)
Plus, a number of people from my school felt like they did crap as well in Transformations...tears and everything =/

I'd still say something like 94 :)
Wow, I'm mildly freaked out. Did we PM each other or something? My name my name! lol aw :] thanks for your support, but I' mfairly sure I stuffed it up. Emma/Clueless was pretty crappy, so was module B (I wish I did the texts where you had to do "poetic" or "cinematic" techniques instead of "autobiographical techniques", which, in my view, was a lot harder to fit in with your readings.)

I'm so sad that some of you girls at NSG were crying :( I'm sure you girls will do magnificently anyway!

JessJam

HSC
Although i hope you do better, i believe you will receive 87. Remember, only 2 units of english count so, considering u do 4 units of english (or that's what the bottom of ur message told me) and u do 12 units, then maybe only ur ext 1 and ext 2 will count if u do really well in everything else!

Good luck! :)

Zephyrio

HSC
veloc1ty said:
DOUBLE DIPPING.

Lol, nah, velocity, if you're really keen to get that prize, you'll remove this estimate.
(Funnily enough, 99 was my predicted score for advanced English according to my trial result! LOL bye bye unrealisticpredictedscore.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)