Who else failed? (1 Viewer)

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
Well I failed the exam, and I didn't want to be alone, so who else failed it? And how badly?

I wrote 5 pages in total, and that was mostly introduction/context/fluff, so it'll be a pretty epic fail. Expecting about 25% for Paper 2.

Share your fail!

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
me.

does that bring about happiness now?

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
Pacchiru said:
me.

does that bring about happiness now?
Not particularly, but it makes me feel less stupid, seeing as most of the threads are people bragging about how they wrote over 40 pages.

dolbinau

HSC
Didn't you study? But don't worry, I guarantee you thousands of people would have done worse than you so you're definitely not alone!

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
DaveYoung said:
Not particularly, but it makes me feel less stupid, seeing as most of the threads are people bragging about how they wrote over 40 pages.

dude, quality > quantity.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I am notorious for failing English exams. I find it hard to write an extended responce, where it could be said in one paragraph. I expect the HSC to be no exemption, even though I did try and I did study.

Thank god for assesment marks.

nayxx

HSC
Well English isn't that hard to do well in. Just memorise essays, and alter them to fit the question. My school is just lucky that the teacher gives us all the sample essays and we just tweak around a bit and we write them in our exams! But dw a lot of people fail, I saw tonnes of people packing it during the exam and we are one of the top school's in the state! But these kids are lucky they'll prolly get scaled up due to the rest of the advanced kids in our grade who'll get band sixes.

It sucks but its life. Oh well no more english EVER. See you all at the bonfire. =D

henry08

HSC
N/A
I'm more confident in Paper 2 than I am in Paper 1. But you never know with English.

rldave

HSC
N/A
I sat around people who were like "Well, TAFE and college, here I come! Are my parents going to be burning a hole in their pockets or what!". This was before the exam started.

Once it ended, there was no change in the statements made.

The end.

GG

theKINGisback

Banned
HSC
I didn't fail- I am a genius, I will get 17 20 20.
I don't like stupid people (i.e. UAI <97)

sillymuppet

HSC
I'd like to thank you all. You have all successfully contributed to the increasing of my UAI by being incredibly horrendous.

sparkerasp

HSC
theKINGisback said:
I didn't fail- I am a genius, I will get 17 20 20.
I don't like stupid people (i.e. UAI <97)
You know you're including a lot of people in that <97 bracket such as lawyers, some doctors, some commerce people, some engineers and also nurses, teachers (including lecturers) and the list goes on.

lol Maybe you should make an educated guess before you post your comment lol. Child care workers aren't stupid and neither are emergency services workers (ie. police, fire and ambulance).

adnan91

HSC
sparkerasp said:
You know you're including a lot of people in that <97 bracket such as lawyers, some doctors, some commerce people, some engineers and also nurses, teachers (including lecturers) and the list goes on.

lol Maybe you should make an educated guess before you post your comment lol. Child care workers aren't stupid and neither are emergency services workers (ie. police, fire and ambulance).
personally i would have just ignored him..

HSC
Woooooo!
Fail!!!!!
Ye-e-e-eah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burn Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwwwwwww Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

layzeehbum

HSC
i definitely did shit in this section since i dun think i answer the question well....oh well at least i dun hav 2 study for english nemore... :eek:
(i already chuck half of my year 12 stuff.... so happi :)

lordesf

HSC
i did reall shit too, i think im close to fail.. dw ur not alone..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)