BNW/BR Question (1 Viewer)

HSC
How did you guys use that quote? Did you just use it at the beginning or refer back to it or what..

I only used it in my intro and didn't talk about it again. Not sure whether that was a good idea now..

danz90

HSC
ally66pr1nc3ss6 said:
How did you guys use that quote? Did you just use it at the beginning or refer back to it or what..

I only used it in my intro and didn't talk about it again. Not sure whether that was a good idea now..
lol i did the same as u. i just had at the beginning of my intro.. said something about it and linked it back to the texts. i never really referred back to it again in my essay.

however, in my opinion: the main 'meat' of the question was the part about how consideration is invited of humanity's connection with the natural world.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
ally66pr1nc3ss6 said:

Used it in my intro and linked my concepts to it a couple of times.

It was to be used as a starting point for comparison. Dont stress.

danz90

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Used it in my intro and linked my concepts to it a couple of times.

It was to be used as a starting point for comparison. Dont stress.
aaah Sonya.. how'd u go today? I haven't come across any of ur 'thoughts' posts today. :)

Garygaz

HSC
The question told you to use it as a starting point, that's it.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
danz90 said:
aaah Sonya.. how'd u go today? I haven't come across any of ur 'thoughts' posts today. :)
Hello! =d

I though todays paper was a gift, for my modules at least. No change in text type, and very open, clear and confusion free questions.

As I predicted, they wanted this phase of HSC English modules to go out with a bang. Results this year will be pretty solid.

danz90

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Hello! =d

I though todays paper was a gift, for my modules at least. No change in text type, and very open, clear and confusion free questions.

As I predicted, they wanted this phase of HSC English modules to go out with a bang. Results this year will be pretty solid.
let's hope the results are solid :) but im sure that's not a problem for u.. i don't doubt u raped it silly.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
danz90 said:
let's hope the results are solid :) but im sure that's not a problem for u.. i don't doubt u raped it silly.
I basically made Harwood, Sitchelal, Huxey and Scott my bitches.
=d

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
I didnt use it in the introduction because in my half yearlys we were given a quote, and when I opened with that quote the marker said it was bad essay technique.

But I pretty much brought it up the entire way through, begining all my issues with some reference to the quote

dolbinau

HSC
It was in my first page of analysis. My introduction just considered of the actual 'question', (not writing it but you know, what I considered).

The first page of my analysis used the quote as a 'starting point' which eventually went into broader things then to BR. So. Yeah. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a 'central' thing.

thommy

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it was only for a starting point, the question was more about the connection. Even if you didn't mention it at all, and talked about humanity connection with nature, you'll be fine.

metalheaven

HSC
I dunno how i'll go as far as the quote's concerned. I got through to my first body paragraph and went "shite, I haven't included that quote yet" so I mentioned it there and never spoke of it again. Bleh.

Kelly47

HSC
Yeah, I never even mentioned the quote lol. But I'm pretty sure I talked about humanity's connection with nature a lot so I should be fine, I hope.

ultimoto1

HSC
yeah opened with the quote, made no reference to it in my essay and just talked about the relationship between humanity and nature,

it said starting point so fuck it.

Nic3004

HSC
i used it in one of my paragraphs when talking about characters and their disconnection with nature.

i didnt think it necesary to include in the introduction....

Aspiration

HSC
used it as a starting point, referred to it as 'anaphoric cataloguing', then used that as the basis for a thesis to show how happiness is an existential venture..

oh yeh, i prolly said 'humanity's relationship with nature' about 20 times. hooray for rotelearned essays :(

Ezzz1990

HSC
I referred to it in my introduction and conclusion, and loosely interwoved it through my points in the essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)