Missing pieces (1 Viewer)

marinaghattas92

HSC
Who realised that there was no:

- Dividing a line in a given ratio
- 3U inequalities
- Angle between 2 lines

What kinda exam is that wen there is none of da stuff we learnt in year 11...it really frustrates me:angry: ...i think the person who wrote it is such a retart who has no life...

henry08

HSC
N/A
I know, I wanted all of those like normal. Also no binomial probabiltiy and little permutations/combinations.

wLym

HSC
They did this for 4 unit as well.....missing a lot of the basic type questions. My instinct tells me that THEY are the ones bored with giving these questions out, and somehow in their wacked heads, ASSUME that we know all this stuff really well and take us to the next insane hard level. They need to take into account that we are still only newbie year 12 students who even took the time to learn the basics and that it isnt exactly pure gift marks to give us those type of questions, i mean, we need to be rewarded for learning them at least....Fuck, get it in their heads that not all ext 1 and ext 2 maths students are mathematical geniuses who learnt the entire course in like year 9 or something......:mad:

friction

HSC
The exam has to separate the best of the best. Not everyone should be able to do it. It needs to rank the people from first to last. So it does its job. And that is why it scales so well.

tau281290

HSC
Yes and that's bad for those who want high marks but not maths geniuses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)