Crossed out answers (1 Viewer)

jcurry

HSC
If you got an answer right but crossed it out (but it can still be clearly seen) will you get marks for it even if you went and got a different answer??

henry08

HSC
N/A
Yesm althoguh perhaps not full marks. Certainly some marks though.

undalay

HSC
I am told, markers are not allowed to give marks (and not suppose to even read) crossed out sections.

Just.Snaz

HSC
undalay said:
I am told, markers are not allowed to give marks (and not suppose to even read) crossed out sections.
I am told, that is a lie.

friction

HSC
I am told they read everything on the page no matter what it is.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
in my trial i had the right answer for a maths question, then doubted myself, crossed it out and got no marks for my second wrong answer.
i appealed and got zero marks still so.

conics2008

HSC
wtf .. bro i had a booklet just for scrap working out and the lady goes put it along with your working out..

she goes markers read everything.

mithran

HSC
on the other hand, if you wrote the wrong answer, then did the question correctly under it forgetting to cross out the wrong working, would you still get full marks?

henry08

HSC
N/A
mithran said:
on the other hand, if you wrote the wrong answer, then did the question correctly under it forgetting to cross out the wrong working, would you still get full marks?
Of course. Write 5 answers if you like. So long as an answer on the page is correct, they'll give you the marks.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
undalay said:
wrong

hsc markers will look at neatly crossed out solutions and provide marks if they show proof of knowledge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)