If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXTRA15MIN

HSC
IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN, RING 9367 81111 (BoS).
When I spoke to them, they were shocked to hear it and claimed it couldn't have happened and will be following it up - they also said the more people ring, the more chance there is of it getting officially reviewed and alterations being made to Ruse's scaling.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
i just complained. Apparently they've already got a spy infiltrating Ruse. It's only a matter of time buddy.

bradman

HSC
N/A
^ Speaking of calls, I just rang up and complained. Apparently there's a massive inquiry going on. Police, red tape, you know the drill. Several arrests have already been made.

duy.le

HSC
bradman said:
^ Speaking of calls, I just rang up and complained. Apparently there's a massive inquiry going on. Police, red tape, you know the drill. Several arrests have already been made.
r u kidding...

that is taking it a bit far, i really dont care as it was only 3 unit, but if it was 4 u....i would so call.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
huh?

this is all a joke, right?

-_-

poWerdrY

HSC
duy.le said:
r u kidding...

that is taking it a bit far, i really dont care as it was only 3 unit, but if it was 4 u....i would so call.
nah, the guy's just exaggerating. i just got back from the station, and it wasnt taht big a deal. they asked for some of my details and let me go after after only half an hour.

bradman

HSC
N/A
Pacchiru said:
huh?

this is all a joke, right?

-_-
It's all very serious. Expect to hear this in the news tomorrow. Apparently a large number of students have already lost the right to receive a UAI

gregjb

HSC
duy.le said:
r u kidding...

You, sir, are a retard.

If it was 4u I would have been, slightly, less pissed off. In 4u it was a 3 hour paper already, meaning it would be a 12th of the time added. In 3u it was an 8th of the time, or (if time: mark ratio were even) 10.5 marks out of 84.

THAT IS A LOT OF TIME! In an exam where there will be big clumps and improving 3-4 marks will raise your scaled mark significantly this is a huge advantage (15 minutes).

I recommend everyone complain, Ruse already have "special" needs, they begin the syllabus earlier than any other school and now this? Surely the BoS need to wake the hell up and punish them.

I have already called Ruse (they refused to comment), called BoS (they told me to file an offical complaint/call back later to talk to superviser) and A Current Affair and Today Tonight. Make this issue public. Punish the cheats!

duy.le

HSC
poWerdrY said:
nah, the guy's just exaggerating. i just got back from the station, and it wasnt taht big a deal. they asked for some of my details and let me go after after only half an hour.
so they are taking this investigation serious. LOl feel sorry for the person that made that decision. must be getting like tonnes of calls around the clock.

poWerdrY

HSC
bradman said:
It's all very serious. Expect to hear this in the news tomorrow. Apparently a large number of students have already lost the right to receive a UAI
Source?

i just heard that they need to repeat the course. its not as bad as you make it out to be.

gregjb

HSC
duy.le said:
so they are taking this investigation serious. LOl feel sorry for the person that made that decision. must be getting like tonnes of calls around the clock.
BoS stated that Ruse should have observed a "pens down" policy during the 15 minute time (apparantly needed for the lights to come back on). However, they did not and so the head evigilator should be sacked from any BoS duties, and future ones.

The students should recieve re-alligned marks also as a consequence, maybe check their relevant 2u/4u assessment marks vs HSC marks and use these as a guide to re-allign the 3u marks (based of assessment results).

poWerdrY

HSC
gregjb said:
BoS stated that Ruse should have observed a "pens down" policy during the 15 minute time (apparantly needed for the lights to come back on). However, they did not and so the head evigilator should be sacked from any BoS duties, and future ones.

The students should recieve re-alligned marks also as a consequence, maybe check their relevant 2u/4u assessment marks vs HSC marks and use these as a guide to re-allign the 3u marks (based of assessment results).
i didnt use the 15 minutes. i was taking a poop :uhoh:

brad616

HSC
poWerdrY said:
I dont understand whats going on. Sorry I am confused can some one please explain this situation to me.

duy.le

HSC
gregjb said:
You, sir, are a retard.

If it was 4u I would have been, slightly, less pissed off. In 4u it was a 3 hour paper already, meaning it would be a 12th of the time added. In 3u it was an 8th of the time, or (if time: mark ratio were even) 10.5 marks out of 84.

THAT IS A LOT OF TIME! In an exam where there will be big clumps and improving 3-4 marks will raise your scaled mark significantly this is a huge advantage (15 minutes).

I recommend everyone complain, Ruse already have "special" needs, they begin the syllabus earlier than any other school and now this? Surely the BoS need to wake the hell up and punish them.

I have already called Ruse (they refused to comment), called BoS (they told me to file an offical complaint/call back later to talk to superviser) and A Current Affair and Today Tonight. Make this issue public. Punish the cheats!
well i did finish the paper in the sufficient time so i wouldnt of needed the extra time anyways, well maybe other people would have but i personally dont care, so what if they have extra time to check over their already perfect work. im sure most of them were able to finish the paper in time, seriously it was just 3 unit, they are leet mathematicians.

i can clearly see that u either dont do 4 u or just plainly suck cause every minute counts in 4 unit. its about 10 times harder to finish a 4 u paper than it is to finish a 3 u paper.

edit: u JR guys shouldnt of bragged about the extra time and this would of never happened.

Last edited:

gregjb

HSC
poWerdrY said:
I can tell you go to Ruse. You have a panda display picture (clearly asian) and you are immature enough to joke about this situation and claim you were "taking a poop". This immaturity is indicative of a lack of social skills due to your life, reading over textbooks constantly.

Cool life skills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)