Smh (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
smh said:
The 160 Higher School Certificate students were plunged into darkness for a few seconds on October 29. Auxiliary lighting, though not as bright, came on almost immediately. They were given 15 minutes' extra time."There was no instruction to stop writing. At least two supervisors passed my table and there was no instruction to stop writing," one student told the Herald. "I could see clearly. For me, personally, I thought [the extra time] helped me … significantly."
:vcross: Bastards!

"Everybody already hates us," wrote one James Ruse student, on the Bored of Studies forum. "I realise it's unfair and so to everyone, on behalf of James Ruse, sorry."
LOL

Aaron.Judd

HSC
WTF :"The Board of Studies said students at the affected schools would have their marks analysed for discrepancies."

If they fmess with my marks I'll mess with them!!! I don't care if you hate us, this clearly ain't fair.

WhiteD69

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
WTF :"The Board of Studies said students at the affected schools would have their marks analysed for discrepancies."

If they fmess with my marks I'll mess with them!!! I don't care if you hate us, this clearly ain't fair.
But 15 extra minutes is.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
They should leave all the ruse kids marks as they are.

Just give extra marks to everyone else =]

WhiteD69

HSC
midifile said:
They should leave all the ruse kids marks as they are.

Just give extra marks to everyone else =]
You might want to give your signature quote some context. After all, context shapes meaning.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
WhiteD69 said:
You might want to give your signature quote some context. After all, context shapes meaning.
ummm what?

This isnt like 'telling the truth' or something.
Its a fucking joke. But if you dont get it, thats your problem

WhiteD69

HSC
midifile said:
ummm what?

This isnt like 'telling the truth' or something.
Its a fucking joke. But if you dont get it, thats your problem
That was posted in the School Certificate forum. You, being a 2008 HSC student, had absolutely no place in that forum. Thus his comment was valid, and your removing it from context completely distorts the meaning.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
WhiteD69 said:
That was posted in the School Certificate forum. You, being a 2008 HSC student, had absolutely no place in that forum. Thus his comment was valid, and your removing it from context completely distorts the meaning.
Are you stalking me or something? Because as far as I can see, none of your 4 posts were in that thread, and you became a member about a month after I posted in that thread.

The reason i sig'd it was because it was ironic, seeing as gnome-whatever was a troll. But like I said before, if you are unable to take a joke, thats not my problem.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
WhiteD69 said:
you're a fucking idiot.

WhiteD69

HSC
tommykins said:
you're a fucking idiot.
Oh I'd disagree. You think my comment is wrong?

True, I didn't post in that thread, but followed it with keen interest. My other account was banned after I made a facetious comment a while ago which was taken badly.

Midifile, I know it was ironic. But it doesn't change the fact that you are taking the post out of its context, and most people will simply dismiss it, rather than actually fully appreciate why it's ironic.

gnome8

HSC
Well, at least midifile understands what irony is.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
WhiteD69 said:
Midifile, I know it was ironic. But it doesn't change the fact that you are taking the post out of its context, and most people will simply dismiss it, rather than actually fully appreciate why it's ironic.
Awesome

I have taken your opinion into consideration (seeing as what you think means so much to me), but decieded to keep my sig

because I can

WhiteD69

HSC
lou071 said:
15 extra minutes...
I am NOT blaming on Jame Ruse students,
but it is so unfair that we, students who
go to other school didn't get extra 15 minutes
as they did.
15 extra minutes would have helped me a lot
in the exam:mad1:
It isn't their fault, as such, but it's still very unfair.

WhiteD69

HSC
midifile said:
Awesome

I have taken your opinion into consideration (seeing as what you think means so much to me), but decieded to keep my sig

because I can
What does decieded mean? Decimated maybe?

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
midifile said:
Awesome

because I can
just thought id point out that this is called sarcasm in case you dont get that either

lou071

HSC
N/A
WhiteD69 said:
It isn't their fault, as such, but it's still very unfair.
I said I am NOT blaming students or technology.
I am just saying that extra 15 given to students
was very unfair for everyone who does same course

WhiteD69

HSC
midifile said:
just thought id point out that this is called sarcasm in case you dont get that either
Yes I think it's you who doesn't quite get it. How ironic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)