Ext 2 SMH Article =] (1 Viewer)

floatinglily

HSC
LOL!! ITS JUN FEI LIN!!
=D

...why is he so happy after an ext 2 exam? someone shoot him!!

duy.le

HSC
LOL that was my school, was ment to be in that photo...LOLLOOL

note mr. paraskevas is an idiot, no one in their right mind at our school does that much work, 5 hours bs much

the guy in the middle doesnt even do 4 unit...

how did u come across this article conics?

Last edited:

floatinglily

HSC
that guy in the middle does 4U...o_O" im pretty sure he does...
he was boasting how blah blah was so easy. -L-" shoot him.

duy.le

HSC
im a 1000000000000000000000% sure he doesnt. i do go to his school and i am in the only 4 unit class.

conics2008

HSC
duy.le said:
im a 1000000000000000000000% sure he doesnt. i do go to his school and i am in the only 4 unit class.
everytime an exam is hard smh makes an article about it.

floatinglily

HSC
so maybe thats why he found it easy! XD

edit://he just told me he dropped it. ha. -L-"

Last edited:

philxe

HSC
that guy in the middle argues with the teacher at my tutor, pretty damn annoying

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
With retrospect to all the comments in the thread, the guy in the middle seems quite famous LOL.

But 5 hours specifically for Extension 2?...

duy.le

HSC
floatinglily said:
so maybe thats why he found it easy! XD

edit://he just told me he dropped it. ha. -L-"
ask him again, he never made it in the first place. im 10000000% sure of that as well, he wasnt even in the top 20, and that is really saying something with our epic fail cohort.

sorry but i dont like my cohort too much, just a few people >20. (dont think that im very selective with friends or something its just that i havent been at the school for as long as the others.)

Last edited:

jjo

I'm go murderlise dog!
HSC
I have found my nemesis............................ (previous poster)

duy.le

HSC
jjo said:
I have found my nemesis............................ (previous poster)
oh and who is this...

edit: i have no idea of anyone who does these subjects: English, Math, Physics, Ancient History, Art, D&T

mick135

HSC
Edison Tan, also a student at the school, said the paper was difficult. He did not have as much time as he would have liked. "This question," he said, pointing to a spaghetti diagram. "I couldn't find the similar triangles, so I lost that."

not that its a competition or anything,
but least i got the shit up on edi boy here haha

side note.
did anyone else look at the title and think that it was on the simple-harmonic motion part? lol

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
This article is totally rubbish! It doesn't even specifically point out how and where the paper was hard. For Christ' sake, Just give everyone another half an hour and we'll be all done and even have 20' to check again all the questions!

The way they put that 'impossible' is sooo 'dramatic'. Those who did the paper will definitely think that kid is such a fool or an attention-seeker and those who didn't glance at it would think the test was dire! How absurd! Who says that q7/8 are impossible? I haven't read anyone on this forum writing such obscurity!

And another time we'd better say that saying 4u is the toughest test in the country is such a nice use of hyperbole. I bet A-level or IB or VCE this year was much harder.

duy.le

HSC
mick135 said:
Edison Tan, also a student at the school, said the paper was difficult. He did not have as much time as he would have liked. "This question," he said, pointing to a spaghetti diagram. "I couldn't find the similar triangles, so I lost that."

not that its a competition or anything,
but least i got the shit up on edi boy here haha

side note.
did anyone else look at the title and think that it was on the simple-harmonic motion part? lol
although im tempted to defend his honor, i cbb. he took my rank. :mad:

i was second through out the year and the trial fuked me up hard time. sif be 40% weighing.

fine; he is actually really good, dont underestimate him. just because he stuffed up one question doesnt mean he stuffed up the whole paper. i wouldnt count him out just because of that statement, 1st and 2nd are very humble.

jjo

I'm go murderlise dog!
HSC
duy.le said:
oh and who is this...

edit: i have no idea of anyone who does these subjects: English, Math, Physics, Ancient History, Art, D&T
The connection is between the display pictures. :rofl:

As someone who does ext 2 maths im surpirsed you didnt draw that parrallel.

Penguin+dog=wallace and gromit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)