Regrets on Business Exam 2008,Section 1, 2, 3, 4 (1 Viewer)

diceman

HSC
N/A
How did everyone go?
I found it was hard and kind of weird.
My regrets:
Section 1: I can not beleieve I chose price penetration for one question.:angry::angry:

Section 2: Analyse the outsoucing impacts on management and employees, fuck I answered flat organisational structure and hierarchical organisation structure for the impacts on management, will kill my self.:angry::burn:

Section 3: the report part was fine, but I think this was a poor question

Section 4: I found it was very challenging. I chose question 27 and I only has 25 minutes for it. I didn't even know how to use case studis, so just put their names in, haha! Talked to my teacher, it is should be done by combining managing change 4 processes and dispute resolution 4 processes together, and forward and backward talk them. I did this way, but worried about my handwriting where went crazy at the end. :confused:

Does anyone have exam paper? Appreciate to upload!

Desok

Fasten Your Seatbelts...
HSC
Hahah you sound like you did okay overall :p

as for me:

sec1: yeah good probably 17 or 18 couple of stupid mistakes
sec2: aced this bar like 1 question i just bullshitted
sec3: eh okay probably looking at 13 or 14 / 20
sec4: dear lord did i fuck this one up i didn't even end using my case study (qantas) if only it was finance or marketing :mad:

walkahz

HSC
Wasnt that bad of an exam really. sections 1 and 2 i think i went pretty good. Sec 3 was ok didnt go to bad i dont think wrote 4 pages. Sec 4 i went ok in. I didnt put it in the best format but used 2 case studies. Wrote 2.5 pages.
finished an hour early.

irnirn

HSC
Overall it was an Okay exam.
I didn't find it too difficult.
sec1: 19-20
sec2: 35-40
sec3: 15,16 (5 pages)
sec4: 18 (6.5 pages)

Finally after having so much trouble in writing reports i think i did OK in this one:)

Laddle

HSC
i liked this test.
it was alot easier then the past papers.

a few questions were stupid.
and i think i screwed up 16 & 17 in the multiple choice.

managed 8 pages for the report and 6 or 7 for the extended response.

i dfound it hard to fit the whole answers for the short answer questions on the lines they provided. they need like half a page for each 4 or 6 mark question. not six lines..

overall i think this was a fairly good test, im glad the globalalisation stuff was easy, cause my class didnt even finish that topic off, even on the last day of school we were still doing the course.

paunchypig

HSC
Easiest exam I've ever had for business.
MC was a piece of cake, SA was noobfriendly and the report and ER were so open ended anyone could've wrote more than 8 pages each.

For me, it only depends how they mark my report and ER answer.

ugh, i regret doing business, heaps of people are going to get 95+

dat202hoe

HSC
I regret wasting too much time on the short answers and not going over my multiple choice.

bobdylanscuz

HSC
How could you write more than 8 pages??? it asked for specifics making it nearly impossible to write 8... maybe i answered it wrong lol

AmberBck

HSC
i was really happy with the last question...i chose 28 and was one of the few at more school who actually did...i found it had more layers to it, and i could talk about a broad range of things.... the only thing i regret doing is forgetting one of the simplest things ever...FORGETTING TO PUT IN HEADINGS!!!!!!! argh i was so bummed out when i realised it two days after i did it...but oh well, i hope the 2 booklets i used made up for lack of headings lol live and let live i say

Bennyc1990

HSC
section 1 = ???

section 2 = ???

section 3 = got like 12-13 pages but used exportation as my method =[

section 4 = ran out of time, only got 6 pages, and didnt have enough time to mention my case study wich mean im screwed over in this section =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)