Catholic Trial (postmodernism) or any other!! Results? (1 Viewer)

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
hey guys, got my results 2day, went ok i guess.

for the post modernism kiddies, i got 21/25 for the essay but went shit in the advertising campaign, 15/25.
overall a total of 36!! I was happy, but i've done better, oh well it's all a learning process hey??

just a question, how did everyone else go?? post modernism or not

cheers

Powerpuff Girl

well i went shocking in po mo....got a hell of a lot of study to do before hsc exams....i passed but just. still coming 3/5 in our class...heheh

flosh's gurl

Originally posted by Coffee_Fan
hey guys, got my results 2day, went ok i guess.

for the post modernism kiddies, i got 21/25 for the essay but went shit in the advertising campaign, 15/25.
overall a total of 36!! I was happy, but i've done better, oh well it's all a learning process hey??

just a question, how did everyone else go?? post modernism or not

cheers
i cmae 1st. oh yeah!!!!! it totally blew the order of marks in our class though didn't it... hmm maybe marg is starting to like me more than laura josh? or i wrote shit good essays. i went from 2nd last to 1st. what the?

Chris_U

I got mine back awhile ago. I got 24/25 for the essay, and 23/25 for the ad campaign so I was really pleased. How much of a joke was the teeth cleaning product campaign? I'm really interested to hear about how other ppl answered this question.......

GTR

HSC
I do Crime Fiction. Got 24/25 for the first section and 24/25 for the second section (Creative writing). Very pleased indeed. Coming first in the class out of eight. Our lowest mark was 72% so i guess the average is pretty high as well. Our teacher outsourced the marking to some of his university teacher friends. Apparently they marked really hard, whilst following the marking guidelines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)