3unit English Marks (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
What mark in 3unit eng would scale you up, like ive been hearing that even a 37/50 is a good mark. is this easy to get? whats the highest mark you guys have seen for 3unit eng HSC?

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure but I wouldn't rely on EE1 scaling to do extensive mark pull-ups. Quite a number of people I know - including on BOS over the years - have got top bands for both EE1 and EE2.

A better way to judge would be to show a sample of your work...

Magicana

HSC
If you are good you will get scaled well.

Currently I am on: 45/50, and I haven't had to work terribly hard for it. I am not even topping my class with that mark, there is some on 50, 48 and so on.

historykidd

HSC
On the topic: i'm currently on 48/50 as my mark. I do study the subject a fair bit and its quite interesting. I'm not as sure that EE1 scales quite as well as you make it out to be however.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
lucky you.
we have a teacher who is a bit crazy, she can never seem to focus on one text for more than a lesson and just flits between texts and readings and random essays and its just a mess. we hate it. last year we had a good teacher then he became deputy and we miss him a hell of a lot, which is scary cos he's a teacher...
last year i was averaging up in the 80s this year im struggling to stay at 64%, its so bad that some of us are going to try and teach ourselves. what's even worse is that our topic is so obscure that there's hardly any notes on BOS or textbooks or anything.
at the mo, ext 1 sucks arse.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Der Waffen SS said:
If you are good you will get scaled well.

Currently I am on: 45/50, and I haven't had to work terribly hard for it. I am not even topping my class with that mark, there is some on 50, 48 and so on.
are you serious ...
you mutsa studied heaps for that mark though - i dont think we have many >45 , but maybe its cos i`m in a highly ranked school and they mark harder ?
iono .. i`m onl 32 atm , cos i screwed up my last assessment bad. i`ll drop tmrw though =)

Magicana

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
are you serious ...
you mutsa studied heaps for that mark though - i dont think we have many >45 , but maybe its cos i`m in a highly ranked school and they mark harder ?
iono .. i`m onl 32 atm , cos i screwed up my last assessment bad. i`ll drop tmrw though =)
Both night before. 18/20 for creative + speech (God that was hell, a 10 minute speech about our own creative work), 19/20 for a critical report.

Then got 40/50 for the Trial, externally marked. So im down on 43.7/50 when weighting was taken into consideration. We had one of the most awesome teachers though. She really knew her stuff, and I guess so did we. Speculative Fiction rocks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)