CSSA Trial 07 (1 Viewer)

xoxo

HSC
what did you all think?
i guess it was an ok question (Revenge Tragedy)
the creative threw me and was pretty crap
also i went in there thinking only one related so made up only like a paragraph on the second one....ugghhh
ill pass i hope haha

princesskt

HSC
Yea. well i did crime fic, the essay was ok, the creative was ok too, but i randomly put in australian references lol...

xxJTxx

HSC
hey xD
lol ext thread gets barely any replies and adv + standard people go crazy heh.
i also did revenge tragedy.
i was pleased with the essay question, i agreed with the statement, although, i am worried i did maintain a first person approach throughout..with the whole "Do YOU agree...".
The creative threw me because of the "contemporary australian setting"...the stories I have crafted have all been in either imagined settings in more ancient times or just not particularly 'australian'. so i was trying to make it as aussie as possible. I still don't know if i took the right approach to the question, I asked my teacher after and she said it was fine...the whole imagined thing...I dunno what happened but I didn't think imagined meant 'created'..instead I was like 'imagined' = a play on the conventional aspect of the genre, of the madness of the hero/oine...nonetheless..my story still included a lot of conventions and values so i think it worked fine.

we'll see how we go! post up marks after hehe...i'm aiming for anything above 40/50...:) i think that's realistic and gives some room to improve. i'm annoyed though because i made awesome notes for the thing, but when the question is so 'weird' it kinda off puts you and makes you have to mould around everything etc etc. hopefully the hsc creative isn't silly though...:)

i wrote quiet a bit on each...less on creative, cause i actually had to think about how to write it...didn't have much prepared.

enough typing. but what do you expect from an ext student lol. :D

Last edited:

jamestheboss

HSC
Hi, what was the question for revenge tragedy? Our school did the independent trial.

ads89

HSC
Hey, how can I download the CSSA Trial paper you posted up here?

xxJTxx

HSC
No one posted it up?
And isn't the security period for the papers two weeks anyway? no one would have been able to get a hold of the paper after the exam because of the security period...:)

becko the gecko

HSC
i also did revenge tragedy and thought the questions were pretty good!
the essay was more random than the creative but... the creative lacked inspiration... but i really have to work on my creative writting :S

aricho

HSC
N/A
what everyone think of individual in society
creative sucked

xxJTxx

HSC
becko the gecko said:
i also did revenge tragedy and thought the questions were pretty good!
the essay was more random than the creative but... the creative lacked inspiration... but i really have to work on my creative writting :S
as do i. i looked over the ones i did for my assessment task...kinda meshed it with the stimulus, but not really.
it's strange that its 25 and 25...and i spent well over 90% of my time preparing for the essay, and only a little bit of prep for the creative...:(
and i ended up spending just about even on them in the exam. creative = from the devil!

labito

HSC
what were the options, wat do u think of em for the crime fiction independent exam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)