2014 Year 11 Roll Call :) (1 Viewer)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey guys! Roll call for everyone doing ext 1 this year in grade 11! Let's hope we all survive in one piece ( metaphorical of course ;) )

My names Em leave yours down below

Good luck to everyone and have a great year :D

DLMisme

HSC
Hi, my name's Lorraine :) I'm looking forward to EE1 this year, I have the same teacher I had last year and he's awesome :D Hope everybody has a good year!

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Hey I'm Jimmy looking forward to Physics but not math, fk me right!?

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hi, my name's Lorraine :) I'm looking forward to EE1 this year, I have the same teacher I had last year and he's awesome :D Hope everybody has a good year!
Aw hey Lorraine! Hope you have a great year as well :)

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Em Will explain why in a moment you will receive a message in your PM

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Hey guys! Soon you will receive a message in your inbox from Mr Mcauplin ( a.k.a. Tigerian ) offering his services as an Extension English teacher for year 11. He has been extremely kind in helping us with any problems or advice we may have in English. Feel free to email or PM him with any questions you may have in English. Thanks everyone.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Why just ext 1 students? All year 11 should be welcome :)

Just call me timo! Ill be your future millionaire .

Plot twist: not looking forward to any of my subjects *mindblown

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Why just ext 1 students? All year 11 should be welcome :)

Just call me timo! Ill be your future millionaire .

Plot twist: not looking forward to any of my subjects *mindblown
Aw sorry! Of course you're welcome :) why are you not looking forward to your subjects ?

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Aw sorry! Of course you're welcome :) why are you not looking forward to your subjects ?
Because ext 1 english runs before and after class... Not keen to spend school during non school hours haha

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I have feeling that if there's any subject that's going to make me lose my sanity, it's going to be 3U English

Can't say I'm not excited though.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I have feeling that if there's any subject that's going to make me lose my sanity, it's going to be 3U English

Can't say I'm not excited though.
Don't worry we will all be here to share in your anxieties, cry with you and revel in our victories.

ivorybranches

HSC
English extension student here, what times do your english extension classes run? For me, everyone at my school goes home early on Tuesdays and I get to stay back for english extension hahahhahahah

Don't worry we will all be here to share in your anxieties, cry with you and revel in our victories.
YES

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
English extension student here, what times do your english extension classes run? For me, everyone at my school goes home early on Tuesdays and I get to stay back for english extension hahahhahahah

YES
Welcome! Thank god mine run in class time ( I think not 100% sure ) , glad to have you with us on this journey :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)