creative writing/prescribed texts (1 Viewer)

ushnakhalid

HSC
What do you think the chances are of the creative question asking to set our story in the setting of one of our prescribed texts or using one of the characters? They did it in 2010 (Compose a piece of original imaginative writing using a setting from one of your prescribed texts) but not after that. And if it was asked, how closely would we have to connect to the actual prescribed texts story/ideas?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
The creative questions for extension are very original and don't ever follow a strict pattern. Its supposed to be unpredictable to really engage and challenge you because that's the whole point of extension.

I think in terms of that question, making sure you refer to the setting and integrate it well enough a few times would suffice?
What texts do you do?

ushnakhalid

HSC
The creative questions for extension are very original and don't ever follow a strict pattern. Its supposed to be unpredictable to really engage and challenge you because that's the whole point of extension.

I think in terms of that question, making sure you refer to the setting and integrate it well enough a few times would suffice?
What texts do you do?
Yeah you're right, i've written a generic kind of story but just want to practice adapting it to different types of questions which is why im asking :) Romanticism- coleridge, wuthering heights and northanger abbey hbu?

Tink

HSC
There's always a chance they'll do something like that. Best thing to do is be prepared. Have multiple characters/ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)