Thread: English Extension 1 Subforums

HSC

English Extension 1 Subforums

Hi guys n gals

As you may have noticed, the subforums for English (Extension 1) are based on the three modules for the subject: Genre, Texts and Ways of Thinking, and Language and Values.

Please keep discussions of those topics in their respective forums, and any general English Extension 1 related threads in the main forum. Irrelevant or off-topic threads will be moved or deleted.

If you desire to moderate a particular subforum, please send a request as per moderation of any other forum and the moderators/admin will notify you if you are successful.

Hope the subforums make your browsing and posting easier and more enjoyable

-the bos moderators
    "It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting..." Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

HSC
    who exactly do you send the request to? because i want to moderate texts and ways of thinking.

HSC
    Originally posted by glycerine
    who exactly do you send the request to? because i want to moderate texts and ways of thinking.
    pm any of the admin (james, ian, mark, tim, although their responsiveness may vary), or any of the supermoderators (jaseee, minai, etc).

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting..." Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

HSC
    I have now added a thread for supp material for each topic in each of the three subforums. Any threads asking about supp material WILL BE DELETED. If you want to know about supp material visit these threads. Feel free to add your own.

Also, if there is already a thread with good supp material in it please PM me with the threads URL (not title) and I will add it.

Thank you.

No Longer Around

Thread Information