Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Episodic Erudite

Thread: Trying to get late entry into ext.1 eng (yr 11)

HSC

Trying to get late entry into ext.1 eng (yr 11)

So it's near the end of the year and I'm rank 1 in adv. eng but my teachers are telling me it's too late to enroll into ext. 1 eng. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM

Is it genuinely impossible to enrol this late or am I just likely to not do well?
    The thing is I wanna do ext.2 eng, ext.2 math and chem + phys but I can't do ext. 2 eng if I can't do ext. 1 eng. && If I don't do ext. 2 eng I haev to do flippin' economics but I suck at economics.
    Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my very impending question.

THANKSYOU

HSC

Re: Trying to get late entry into ext.1 eng (yr 11)

Quote Originally Posted by Episodic Erudite View Post
    So it's near the end of the year and I'm rank 1 in adv. eng but my teachers are telling me it's too late to enroll into ext. 1 eng. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM

Is it genuinely impossible to enrol this late or am I just likely to not do well?
    The thing is I wanna do ext.2 eng, ext.2 math and chem + phys but I can't do ext. 2 eng if I can't do ext. 1 eng. && If I don't do ext. 2 eng I haev to do flippin' economics but I suck at economics.
    Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my very impending question.

THANKSYOU
    As far as I know, you can't because you need to meet the syllabus minimum hour and objective requirements. I think about the latest they let you do is about 1 term into year 11 (and even that's pushing it). I'm not sure what you're priorities are, but I'm pretty sure Economics scales better than any English... so I guess you have that going for you.
    However, I know that you can call up NESA and ask them directly, which would obviously be the best source. I had a question about one of my subjects' assessments and they were extremely helpful (I got like an hour long discussion on how to do it properly and it was actually amazing).

HSC

Re: Trying to get late entry into ext.1 eng (yr 11)

Thanks user1,
    I guess I hadn't considered the requirements or scaling and I'll try giving NESA an hour long call.

Thread Information