General Thoughts - Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall thoughts of the exam here

RubyJBrown

HSC
i liked the first section and the crime part was heaps easier than the trials. the focus studies questions were as expected. a pretty generic exam overall. i bombed out on consumers but :)

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
what a fucking joke that multiple choice was!!!!! WTF is half that shit!
everything else was fine.
also lol at bill of rights. i was like umm accessible? and thats about it. dammit!

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
so glad i read an exemplar section 1 this morning, had the exact 6 marker question in it woo.

crime was so fucking easy holy shit, so glad they asked that and not a criminal justice issue for the 12 marker.

family essay i kind of fucked, i did a) and although is was broad i kind of forgot things :eek:

dominated world order question b, 23+/25.

pretty good paper, i'll probably get 83~ raw depending on my multiple choice answers/how badly i fucked family.

Pantera

HSC
I found multiple choice difficult, and the Family Law long response I picked, but that's my fault for not bothering with the topic.

Everything else was pretty easy I thought.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
my god loved this paper. crime piss easy i mean come on lol. Essays family hhmm i think i intergrated it well workplace i mean come on uestion
how effective is the law in achieveing justice in the workplace?? i mean LOL

all in all prob 85-80 depending on how family is looked at

Scissors

HSC
Board of Studies - I fucking <3 you.

Thank you for giving us such an easy exam.

How many positive and negatives did we need to have for the Bill of rights question? I had 2 positives and 3 negatives. Do you guys think that's enough?

The multi choice had a few tough ones which I'd never heard of, but overall, great exam. Considering I only started studying last night, I went pretty well.

Section 1 - 12-13/15
Section 2 - Either full marks, or maybe less 1 or 2.
Section 3 - 21
Section 4 - 21

Overall = 87%.

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Honesltly that was a EASY AS paper, the options questions so general... But in saying that i stuffed up, should fo studied more! i toally forget eveything about laws and stuff, and the multple choice was kinda hard, but yer.. arr so sad properly got like 13/25 for one long response..

csalvo

HSC
what did you guys get for multiple choice? My teacher did it and told me that I got Q 9 wrong (I guessed D out of B and D, but it was apparently B) Q 10 wrong (I put C but apparently it was D), Q 11 wrong (apparently it was A), and Q 14 wrong (apparently it was D).
What answers did you have for these ones?

favretd

HSC
N/A
it was a heaps hard exam!!!
they only gave us 3 hours and by the time i finished crime and law, justice and society, i had one hour to do 14 essays! i only finished 8 and i did not even reach workplace!!! arrr

anyways i rekon ill probly hit a mid to high band 5, anyone else with me?

jcsmith

HSC
Scissors said:
Board of Studies - I fucking <3 you.

Thank you for giving us such an easy exam.

How many positive and negatives did we need to have for the Bill of rights question? I had 2 positives and 3 negatives. Do you guys think that's enough?
Probably a mark for each point. It was outta six. So 3 marks for for and 3 marks for against.

What were your focuses?

I have Family and World Order.
Reckon I did better in WO though.

HSC
Overall, a pretty good exam. Although i stuffed up the natural law question with natural justice lol. Maybe three wrong mpc? 24-25 for crime. I usuall get 24s for the essays so my killer english skills will make up for the others :rolleyes:

jcsmith

HSC
What was the answer to 6 about the historically how were the principles of equity developed?

I don't even remember studying that one! I found that the hardest - cause I'd never heard of it!

The rest were sort of a process of elimination.

Oh. What's natural law? lol

csalvo

HSC
jcsmith said:
What was the answer to 6 about the historically how were the principles of equity developed?

I don't even remember studying that one! I found that the hardest - cause I'd never heard of it!

The rest were sort of a process of elimination.

Oh. What's natural law? lol
Apparently the answer to 6 was C) Chancellor's Court

jcsmith

HSC
olivegreentiger said:
Overall, a pretty good exam. Although i stuffed up the natural law question with natural justice lol. Maybe three wrong mpc? 24-25 for crime. I usuall get 24s for the essays so my killer english skills will make up for the others :rolleyes:
Ihave no idea what to get for my essays cause we only just got through content before we started essay writing. Hopefully my english skills will prevail!

lewis99

HSC
favretd said:
it was a heaps hard exam!!!
they only gave us 3 hours and by the time i finished crime and law, justice and society, i had one hour to do 14 essays! i only finished 8 and i did not even reach workplace!!! arrr

anyways i rekon ill probly hit a mid to high band 5, anyone else with me?
How many essays did you write?? You only needed to write 2 in section 3 of the paper.

liam9519

HSC
this is what i had for multi choice:

1 C
2 A
3 B
4 B
5 C
6 C
7 D
8 D
9 B
10 C
11 C
12 C
13 C
14 D
15 A

By no means correct..

and imo 'english skills' deduct from legal marks. my teacher (who is/was a marker) is always like "less padding!"

Last edited:

bruni20

HSC
Yeah how do they expect us to do 14 essays!!! i didnt even study world order!

oth16

HSC
one hour to do 14 essays =|
what hsc were you sitting !

best family & consumers questions ever, did (b) for both
crime was pretty decent too =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)