Modern Teachers (1 Viewer)

Miffstaa

HSC
I'm dont know if this applies to all, but is everyones modern teachers more enthusiastic about this exam than any of the other subjects?
Our ones cames at 7:30 and handed us lolly and stress reliefs packs and then they put in our 'modern mascots' which was a bear called vladimir, a piece of the real berlin wall and russian and soviet flags on the school stage so that we could laugh when we're doing our exam and need stress relief.
It was really nice.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Same deal here! My modern/ex hist teacher is so in love with his job. Hes my mentor too, that man literally carried me at times.

jeckooo16

HSC
thats really funny n so cuteeee
we had one of our modern teachers which was my one who came at the end of the exam n was like oh good ur all happy and stayed there talkin to us all and then left lol

georgie11

HSC
Miffstaa said:
I'm dont know if this applies to all, but is everyones modern teachers more enthusiastic about this exam than any of the other subjects?
Our ones cames at 7:30 and handed us lolly and stress reliefs packs and then they put in our 'modern mascots' which was a bear called vladimir, a piece of the real berlin wall and russian and soviet flags on the school stage so that we could laugh when we're doing our exam and need stress relief.
It was really nice.
7:30! You should have been asleep!

knots&crosses

HSC
Miffstaa said:
It was really nice.
Lol, not that extravagant, but they were the only teachers to speak to us before and after exams...and they were the only ones to pick up the exam paper straight away and go through what they think we will have done well in. My teacher was paranoid about "history is about winners"

cait33

Doctor's Companion
HSC
my modern teacher came to the exam which is a first for any of my exams.
tho my maths teacher was really devo that he could not come

i want a modern mascot!

smozdaddy

HSC
Yeah. Both my modern teachers(one had to take time off for a term but we luckily gota good replacement) really enjoyed teaching the course, and it really engages the students.

Miffstaa

HSC
georgie11 said:
7:30! You should have been asleep!
oh trust me i was asleep... but at the quad of my school because the teachers thought it would be a good idea to have a get together before the exam and do an 'aerobics session to relieve the stress' but they didnt realise that all the exaggerated importance was making me more stressed!

jennieTalia

HSC
angryravinghobo said:
My modern history teacher is a bitch.
AHHAAHAHAHA quote of the day =D

Mine's nice :)
But I'm sort of having a love affair with Ancient... the subject I mean, not the teacher ;)

b-rad-08

HSC
HA! Ours didn't even turn up. She's so slack.... but she's the best.
hehehe good times.

I think our class has a love/hate relationship with her.

HSC
My teacher is such a pedo!! lol in a jokin way.

he came and saw us before and after.

good guy.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
so you see there was this guy who was born in 1873 and his name was Greg Nunan. he was a bit of a traitor to be honest, and he had a bit of a bald spot as well, and what Greg Nunan liked to do, was he liked to collect marbles. All sorts of marbles, it was amazing how many marbles one man could collect, the Guiness Book of Records predicts around 2billion marbles, quite a bit of marbles for you unmarbles people.

So there was this one day, where he met this loser child, and i don't want to reveal his name, so let's call him Ryan G., oh wait, that's too obvious, lets call him R. Gilfoyle. And so these two, they like to get into a bit of shenanigans, especially with the marbles. This one time, i'll let you into the secret, havent told anyone in 15 years, they got some marbles, and quite funny, they put it down their pants. And that was the first time they HAD any balls in their pants, "hey, what else am i meant to do?" said Brian. And then after they did it, they got in trouble from Greg's Nazi parents, Frau Cook and Frau Carter, both hitler lovers.

but back to the story. They collected so many marbles. Green marbles, blue marbles, yellow marbles, red marbles, black marbles, not to be racist but the black marbles were nicknamed fabians, bluey green marbles, greeny blue marbles, and sometimes when you were lucky, you got a blue-green marble. But they used to gun marbles. They didn't have many other friends, because they were so good at marbles, unlike Angus wilkinson, who had sooo many friends it was ridiculous. He had more friends than greg and Ryan had marbles. Not to mention he was also a freak at ping pong. Part of the elusive team team.

There was this one day when Greg and Ryan were playing marbles. To be honest, Ryan was pretty shit at marbles, but Greg, whoa, they called hmi eagle eye ed. And that's a pretty big compliment. But anyway they were playing thsi game at gordon library and if you had ever been there, you would know that there are quite a few expert marble players there. So many in fact, that you couldn't couldn't count them. In fact, i think it was where all the Chinese boat people went, when they came over. So Greg was involved in this tight game with these two brothers, they were twins, two sets of twins in fact. Pradeep and Rohith George and Brian and Conan Kwan and their half brother Angus wilkinson. And anyway what happened was that Greg lost the game and he was so pissed off that he went mental.

HE LOST HIS MARBLES!!!

jennieTalia

HSC
GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS said:
so you see there was this guy who was born in 1873 and his name was Greg Nunan. he was a bit of a traitor to be honest, and he had a bit of a bald spot as well, and what Greg Nunan liked to do, was he liked to collect marbles. All sorts of marbles, it was amazing how many marbles one man could collect, the Guiness Book of Records predicts around 2billion marbles, quite a bit of marbles for you unmarbles people.

So there was this one day, where he met this loser child, and i don't want to reveal his name, so let's call him Ryan G., oh wait, that's too obvious, lets call him R. Gilfoyle. And so these two, they like to get into a bit of shenanigans, especially with the marbles. This one time, i'll let you into the secret, havent told anyone in 15 years, they got some marbles, and quite funny, they put it down their pants. And that was the first time they HAD any balls in their pants, "hey, what else am i meant to do?" said Brian. And then after they did it, they got in trouble from Greg's Nazi parents, Frau Cook and Frau Carter, both hitler lovers.

but back to the story. They collected so many marbles. Green marbles, blue marbles, yellow marbles, red marbles, black marbles, not to be racist but the black marbles were nicknamed fabians, bluey green marbles, greeny blue marbles, and sometimes when you were lucky, you got a blue-green marble. But they used to gun marbles. They didn't have many other friends, because they were so good at marbles, unlike Angus wilkinson, who had sooo many friends it was ridiculous. He had more friends than greg and Ryan had marbles. Not to mention he was also a freak at ping pong. Part of the elusive team team.

There was this one day when Greg and Ryan were playing marbles. To be honest, Ryan was pretty shit at marbles, but Greg, whoa, they called hmi eagle eye ed. And that's a pretty big compliment. But anyway they were playing thsi game at gordon library and if you had ever been there, you would know that there are quite a few expert marble players there. So many in fact, that you couldn't couldn't count them. In fact, i think it was where all the Chinese boat people went, when they came over. So Greg was involved in this tight game with these two brothers, they were twins, two sets of twins in fact. Pradeep and Rohith George and Brian and Conan Kwan and their half brother Angus wilkinson. And anyway what happened was that Greg lost the game and he was so pissed off that he went mental.

HE LOST HIS MARBLES!!!
o.0 ... brain spills from ear onto concrete below (well carpet actually)

nayxx

HSC
Our's was waiting outside like half an hour before the exam ended just so she could get her hands on the questions so she could give them to her new year 12's so they could start doing practice hsc exams. And she got angry at me for not turning up to fourteen lessons which is probably why I didn't know how the pacific war ended. haha. oh well done now!

old.skool.kid

HSC
CRAZY IN THE COCONUT!

Wtf at aerobics session before the exam at 7.30. That is wack!

Alex499

HSC
Yeah my both modern teachers at my school are so into it. They ran courses every holidays and came out and talked to us before the exam to try and calm us down. They were waiting outside to see how we went as soon as it finished too.
I haven't seen my maths or english teachers since last term. Bio and ancient teachers are pretty cool though.

BlueGiraffe

HSC
My modern teacher was not more enthusiastic than other subjects. She had to go on some excursion today though, which was a bummer. Our english department is the most enthused, got to love the crazy english teachers.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Miffstaa said:
It was really nice.
That is so lovely and dedicated <3
My mod teacher is wonderful and all the modern teachers at our school are so passionate about history. And I do agree, they tend to care more about the exam than any of my other teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)