south africa, mandela, indochina (1 Viewer)

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
any1 do the aforementioned topics...just wanna gauage your thoughts :)

Pantera

HSC
I did Indochina, part (B)

We did it most of our work on it after trials and as such, not much attention was paid making it the most difficult portion of the exam for myself.

Managed to get to one page before the end of the book and just put in anything that made it knew what I was talking about. Talked alot about the "People's War" because it was the only real thing that I could think of that was relevant. Not looking at good marks for this section tbh.

HSC
i do south africa and mandela.

i chose the question on bantustans and independent black states... i thought that was quite easy :)

part a for personality question i just did his background and childhood
and for b i did more his public life and association with the anc and bring an end to apartheid.

laurennn91

HSC
hey, i thought the indochina questions were actually pretty hard.

not so much the question, more just the time periods for each? i didn't do the first one because you'd have to write about so much, so i did the second one but was still pushed for time to write about cambodia.

which option did everyone else do?

Renii

HSC
Did Indochina option A
thought it was okaay
what did people write about?

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
i actually did B

talked bout like the ondictrination , phoenix program, ummm search and destroy missions and their links to cambodians and khmer rouge rise up....so much shit cant b bothered getting into it...

i did the society one for apartheid...what part a....it was sooo effing broad like i just wanted to hit every point as most likely the marker hasnt studied the topic....

mandela i honestly have a breif understanding of the topics and i firmly believe that nelson mandela was probally the most well suited for "winner concept'...it kinda did piss me off a bit cause i didnt get the chance to mention who he has been on the terrorist list...how he can be considered a conservative

im hoping part a for personality throws people of....i really do...

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
indochina (a)
yeah it was a pretty general sort of question, u kinda needed to outline what happened in indochina between 54-79 and relate back to america so there was a lot of things to remember.

hairyman69

HSC
N/A
I di Indochina B) but i don't think id did it to well. Afterwoods i saw my modern teacher and said i spent half the essasy talking about Cambodia and then he told me that i didn't really need to. He said hat really communist victory concerns North Vietnanam taking the South and that Cambodia is more a 'side note' and didn't have to be mentioned to get a good mark.

Tragedy Thrills

Imperator
HSC
hairyman69 said:
He said hat really communist victory concerns North Vietnanam taking the South and that Cambodia is more a 'side note' and didn't have to be mentioned to get a good mark.
I'm hoping this is true, because I had 10 pages of win on Vietnam, but didn't really mention Cambodia.

hairyman69

HSC
N/A
Yeah i ahve just been loking through my textbooks and on like other resoruces and the communsit victory is really North Vientam overthrowing the South. I think this might be a year where they accept both kinds of responses like people who didn't mention cambodia may not be penalised. Besides even if you didn't mention Cambodia you could proably still get lik 20 or 21.

HSC
i did Indochina (a)

lots to write about dam americans.

i think it was more story telling than being historical but oh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)