How did you go? (1 Viewer)

HSC
haha your the 2nd person in two days to pull me up for that. guess its an old habit.

savio23q

Band
HSC
Pretty good exam. It was weird of them to ask us specifically about diabetes and injury so specifically though! I didn't see that coming. Nevertheless, diabetes was one of the priorities I studied and injury is an easy one that pretty much involves suicide and road and traffic injuries.

Last edited:

chewnugm

HSC
It was so easy...questions were pretty standard. good paper

Katieeee

HSC
I really liked the paper, MC all straightforward, plenty of opportunity to show off what you know and links between different syllabus areas. The only question that was a little bit iffy was part B of 'The Health of Young People'... the word 'policy' kind of threw me off, I talked about the 'Crossroads' thing in schools and my teacher said it was fine, here's hoping!

JimmyJimJim

HSC
It was alright, I'm sick today, so that didn't help, but I got the job done.

I really liked the MC.

molly91

HSC
Hey, it was pretty good.
MC was a synch, really liked the core questions, but for our option (equity and health) there was a tricky question.

x-beckyyy-x

HSC
molly, what question in equity are u referring to? the last question?
HAHA that was so much rambling.

em ay dede why

HSC
molly91 said:
Hey, it was pretty good.
MC was a synch, really liked the core questions, but for our option (equity and health) there was a tricky question.
yeah i did equity and health and i thought the last question was a bit tricky. i wrote about the characteristics of an effective strategy for an initiative, but then i wasn't sure about the "settings" part so i tried to make "targeting settings of relevance"really big lol.

what did you do for that question?

em ay dede why

HSC
molly91 said:
Hey, it was pretty good.
hang on miss molly91, pretty sure i sat the exam with you! haha i just realised when i looked at your user name.

i looked at the post and was like OMG someone else in the world does the same option as me.
deeeeerrrrr maddy.
love you mollusc

raining.silver

HSC
N/A
POST HOW MANY MC (m.choice)
YOU GOT RIGHT!!
or aleast think you got Right
THANKS! =]

friction

HSC
Pretty alright test. Options were a little more difficult still not bad. Core were very straightforward.

Looks like i got 19 for MC.

raining.silver

HSC
N/A
Who Did Health Of Young?!
Freak What Policy Did U Write For That Conectedness One?
=ssssss

raining.silver

HSC
N/A
friction said:
Pretty alright test. Options were a little more difficult still not bad. Core were very straightforward.

Looks like i got 19 for MC.
haha ur da first thanks~
thats vry good i got 16 which is real bad cus ppl say mc was easy
damn silly mistakes

micky131

HSC
SO HAPPY EVERYTHING I PREDICTED WOULD BE IN IT WAS IN IT!! WOOHOO...and i only studied the night before...pure luck i tell u

menofstudy

Retiring Member
HSC
I predict high 60's or low 70's :(

I didn't really like the test. My nose was running heaps of thick product and I used up the whole box of tissues the examiners gave me. I got distracted by it, but it is too much of a small thing to apply for one of those sick consideration things.

The way Micky says he was lucky I thought I was unlucky. I studied everything but things that I practised or learnt about less were mainly in it. Like the inflammation thing in Sports Medicine. Easy 3 marks but I scanned over it too fast in my revision.

I kind of laughed how I asked in the PDHPE thread yesterdasy if they specifically ask about a priority area and I trusted the advice I was given...NEVER AGAIN. Well actually never again because I am done now, yew.

shais

HSC
easy as , except i screwd up my improving performance question (last 2) ..

Instinct77

HSC
micky131 said:
SO HAPPY EVERYTHING I PREDICTED WOULD BE IN IT WAS IN IT!! WOOHOO...and i only studied the night before...pure luck i tell u
thats very lucky, i studied mostly everything and still didn't feel that great about it but at the end of reading time i was smiling, thought it was good!

so glad jakarta decleration wasn't in the exam, or i would of failed that question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)