Did anybody not notice how boring physics was until now? (1 Viewer)

lawrence.h

HSC
it's mainly ecause I've never studied so much physics in my life. If I had studied this much physics earlier in the year I would have definitely dropped it.
I suck at physics....

And the syllabus doesn't help either...
I've been writing study notes according to the syllabus dot points, and someHOW, for some STUPID reason, the tests will ask you a question they didn't tell you you needed to know in the syllabus. I get so pissed off sometimes.

Maybe I'm just stupid when it comes to physics but hey, so what. If I didn't know that g=Gm/r^2 gravity would exist anyway...

Dota55

HSC
No, i quite like it actually.

Sure the syllabus limits you, but the content in itself (esp. if you get bored with the syllabus and decide to expand a bit) is pretty damn interesting.

But yeah, its understandable. A lot of everything can get real boring, real fast.

wil123

HSC
Dota55 said:

Sure the syllabus limits you, but the content in itself (esp. if you get bored with the syllabus and decide to expand a bit) is pretty damn interesting.

But yeah, its understandable. A lot of everything can get real boring, real fast.
What normal student does that??

Dota55

HSC
A student who might not fail in uni? :p

...well, if said student was to do physics :)

2S1D3

HSC
Dota55 said:

+1

Fr33Lanc3r

Knight of Dros Delnoch
HSC
Physics is interesting.

I'm not going to pass, but it's interesting.

drobby

Pwnage
HSC
physics is great... like a second, relavant maths

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
physics is interesting IF U UNDERSTAND IT. seriously if u dont then well i can see how it could be boring. But since i do understand da physics i find it hella interesting although seems to have so much historical and theory stuff for my liking needs more maths

BackCountrySnow

HSC
I found it boring at the start of the year but it's definitely grown on me.

kangms

HSC
I like physics. It's sort of fun since it makes you think about how stuff works. (e.g. Who the hell knew that Cathode Ray Tubes are TV's?) The course is about your understanding of the course. Also, the questions that they ask HAS to do with the syllabus, therefore, you have to figure out which syllabus point it is.

I-Love-Jesus

HSC
Physics is fun and interesting when you learn it for the sake of learning it and gaining knowledge. It's when the motivation for learning it is a mark at the end of the course that it gets boring, I must admit that I wasted valuable assessment time on learning stuff beyond the course :eek:

BackCountrySnow

HSC
HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!!!
how many brads are there??
Bradlol, bradlovesjesus, bradcuntrytroll,

/
theshortykatt said:
:shy:
wanna read my textbook?
Is it jacaranda?

m00

HSC
kangms said:
I like physics. It's sort of fun since it makes you think about how stuff works. (e.g. Who the hell knew that Cathode Ray Tubes are TV's?) The course is about your understanding of the course. Also, the questions that they ask HAS to do with the syllabus, therefore, you have to figure out which syllabus point it is.
honestly who cares if cathode ray's are in tv's? i didnt even know what they were before and I wouldnt've really given a shit anyway
we shuld be learning about cool stuff, projectile motion is pretty cool since you can throw a ball in real life and measure all that shit! but you're not gonna open up a tv and see all the shit inside because you'll break your tv

Last edited:

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
I actually enjoy studying Physics because it's quite interesting when you learn to understand how things work
But yea, I should've studied this much like before the HSC
Because there's too much learning in a few days T_T

Aaron.Judd

HSC
I like physics. I too find myself constantly thinking about cathode rays when wathcing tv, toruq when breaking stuff, mass and projectiles when on trampoline etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)