General exam thoughts? (1 Viewer)

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
I failed epically.
Got maybe 15% if I was lucky. A single digit percentage is possible though.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
DaveYoung said:
I failed epically.
Got maybe 15% if I was lucky. A single digit percentage is possible though.
really?

i think i did alright

was so relieved there was post modern frame question!!!
at first i read practioner and was like wtf!!? but then i read question 8 and realised it meant the artist so i did question 10 =)

section 1 was kinda meh, im scared i didnt write enough detail and bullshitted too much on nothing...

overall i think did ok.

LinzyHodge

HSC
I thought it was alright, could of been better.

Section 1 was a little dodgy, b was good though. Didn't see Turner coming.

Section 2 was okay, I did question 3 after much thought.

Could have used more time!

adriana08

HSC
yeah i think i did alright actually..

section 1..meh v.different
section 2..ended up doing question 6..i actually liked it :)

i hope i did well..but i just don't know..

beckybonnie

HSC
i hated part c of question one.. what a weird comparison.. i didnt see them being very subjective works, but anyhow.

I did question 8 for the extended and found it really easy to talk about, so thats at least one good thing! And a and b of part one were a-ok.

fruitgirl

HSC
I hated question c. I actually did not get it for ages and I'm praying that I wrote something in that 2 page whaffle that answered the question.

I did question 8 aswell it was good and I was haapy with it.

just trying not to think about c

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
beckybonnie said:
i hated part c of question one.. what a weird comparison.. i didnt see them being very subjective works, but anyhow.

I did question 8 for the extended and found it really easy to talk about, so thats at least one good thing! And a and b of part one were a-ok.
not at all, they depicted the same historical sinking of the ship Tamar...something

cool mc cool

HSC
Q.1 i hated massively.....my teacher even said it was like the hardest question one in like ever.....he wants to complain to the board of studies ppl, he said it was so bad

Essay i so owned it.....like i was writing it and im lik oh im good lol....i did question 8. it was fairly similar to the essay i wrote for the trial so it was pretty good

overall i reckon i passed, mainly cauz im really confident in my essay

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
cool mc cool said:
Q.1 i hated massively.....my teacher even said it was like the hardest question one in like ever.....he wants to complain to the board of studies ppl, he said it was so bad

Essay i so owned it.....like i was writing it and im lik oh im good lol....i did question 8. it was fairly similar to the essay i wrote for the trial so it was pretty good

overall i reckon i passed, mainly cauz im really confident in my essay

wth... question one was challenging but not complain worthy hard?? am i missing something here??

silverfiction

HSC
i loved having the 12 mark question as a subjective response, that was awesome coz i can always write heaps on that.

but section a) and b) were kinda hard.

the essay wasn't that bad since i studied pop-art and post modernism so the found objects conceptual framework was fitting ;)

but i overstepped the time and ended up having to finish section 1 a) and b) in like 10 mins tops.

not very smart.

but meh :\

pft, one more test to go before HSC FREEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

who else believes that 1 hour and a half is like NO TIME AT ALL FOR AN ART EXAM ?!

def should be 2 hours at the least :mad:

pookins

HSC
Thought the whole thing was really easy... questions were really broad =) I did question 8 and talked about feminist artist

silverfiction

HSC
-may-cat- said:
wth... question one was challenging but not complain worthy hard?? am i missing something here??
yea i agree they were challenging but not complain worthy.

coulda used more time thou.. that wouldve been excellent..

:pain:

Sladeray1

HSC
-may-cat- said:
not at all, they depicted the same historical sinking of the ship Tamar...something
dammm, made a massive mistake haha i thought it was more about a tugboat im screwed

emmmy

HSC
im just so glad its over :)
my last exam!
hell yeah!

and my formal is tomorrow :D

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i wrote that turner's was more traditional and conveyed more emotion and i think i wrote something about it being in the romantic styled type of painting.
the other one i said was more contemporary and didnt convey as much emotion even though it was depicting the same event. i dont know if i am right lol

x-beckyyy-x

HSC
That subjective frame question was a massive joke, and anyone who gets above 5 is a massive joke too.... worst!!!!!!!

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
subjective has so much stuff you could talk about...

design principles... all that stuff...

emotions and feelings...

u could crap on about that heaps lol

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I didn't mind the exam..it was actually ok.

Section 1 was meh.

Section 2 was good.
I did Question 8 too. I was going to do the inspiration one, but changed my mind at the last minute.

snubbed

HSC
Prett much fucked it up.

Hopefully went okay in short response cus essay was shithouse...

Q1 a) was actually very very weird. I actually watched a video on youtube about that guy a couple week ago... haha, and i wasnt even studying just randomly saw it, although didnt give me any extra content :burn:

b) was fucked, i just talked some shit about post moderism and her use of compemtory conventions, like digital media. I said something along the lines of technology destroying mankind, like controlling etc. i dunno... Kinda like my english essay. blade runner!

C) was okay crapped on about emotions like sadness emphasised by sunset. and said it was impressionism and gave quick little background about photography influence etc. but plate 4 was a piece of shit aye.

Fucked the essay. My whole essay is like cultural frame, 4 aussies artists. couldnt do any of the frame. Q9 had to be fomr different places.. so fucked. and only two so didnt have content. 8 and 10 were stupid for me, i ended up doing q7... i had to resort to conc. framework and i think i shanked it. i said how it changes beliefs, but not really practices... ahh fuck it. lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)