Predict what you got for the last question for science out of 7 (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah the water usage one was a bit dodgy. Trying to fathom up something remotely scientific and not purely general knowledge based was a challenge

Dyldodeath

HSC
lol i crossed out and rewrote so much that i dont think they will bother reading...

so 0.

DoctorPie

HSC
I honestly didn't feel too bad about that question. I did recycling and said that:

1. Recycling water involved methane release into the atmosphere.

2. Sanitation plants require fossil fuels to run.

I liked one of the answers that my friend gave-that increased water containers means that there is less water in natural waterways.

Lukybear

HSC
Wow, i wrote about increased water containers means destruction of natural habitat of spieces, leading to inbalanced ecosystem. Also wrote some bs about soil replacement in that soil removed wont hav any place to be stored. THink i got 3 for that question.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
0-7?

Seriously I think I got 4-6

Kind of a crap question, I did it on the decrease water usage thing

simple-love-x3

HSC
yeah so dodgy. in reading time, i was just freaking out at that question
i ended up answering it alright.
probably. 3. *okay, that's not alright*
i wrote about bigger dams ---> destruction of natural habitats etc.
and saving water --> dead plants ---> greenhouse gases
it's a far stretch. which is why i wrote "ultimately causes"...
oh well.
its finished x)

HSC
i started off with recycling and went off at a tangent by forgetting that the question was asking abut water recycling as opposed to waste recycling..

oh well

freezemygnome

HSC
wow.
if you all wrote that, im screwed..
i wrote some dodge stuff about agriculture in relation to the decrease water use thing.. and how it will in turn, affect our economy. blah de blah.. not science at all.

but props to eveyone else..

:)

freezemygnome

HSC
AHHHH!
i just realised that in the multiple choice section, there was a diagram showing that methane was released during the process of recycling..
but was it recycling water?
:)

king049

HSC
was it just me or was this question poorly worded...i mean environmental problems with increasing water storage.lol wtf?

speedofsound

HSC
king049 said:
was it just me or was this question poorly worded...i mean environmental problems with increasing water storage.lol wtf?
I used that one, and said something about how if people have increased water storage, people will be inclined to overuse and misuse their water, therefore continuously needing more, and it being a never ending cycle. Therefore, limiting Australia's water supply, furthermore impacting on Australia's environment which thrives on water to supply. Thus, compromising Australia's ecological diversity.

o__________O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)