Anything funny happen in the test today? Anywhere? (1 Viewer)

Aznmichael92

HSC
my story as you already know. I think that should be a historical event. Wat a way to conclude the SC. Isnt this the last one as in year

Paradox.101

HSC
Lol. Bad situation - I recieved a text message and my ringtone is basically my name in a high pitched helium filled voice and everyone bursted out laughing. I almost got my ass kicked, but LUCKILY... it was in my bag just outside, so they forgave me.
WOOT

Aznmichael92

HSC
Paradox.101 said:
Lol. Bad situation - I recieved a text message and my ringtone is basically my name in a high pitched helium filled voice and everyone bursted out laughing. I almost got my ass kicked, but LUCKILY... it was in my bag just outside, so they forgave me.
WOOT
haha you are so lucky, happened to someone i know that did HSC. His phone went off at the end of exam(papers were being collected). The supervisor collecting his exam was going to give him a zero but other supervisors said "nah dont. It was end of exam so it is ok."

cassie62442

Mischief Managed
HSC
Yea someone's desk just collapsed! I was doing my test and I heard this "CRASH!!!" hahaha that would be so embarassing!!!!!

Aznmichael92

HSC
Be funny if you did the history and geo test for multiple choice other way around. As in you answer history on geo and geo on history and ended up getting a better mark than what you would have put down for original one.

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
I just feel lucky i didn't have to deal with these 'distractions' that guys are all describing.

smushieex

HSC
the old lady supervisors we had were having races when collecting the papers. lol.
funny seeing them rush up and down the aisle, sometimes knocking tables down. haha

neon766

HSC
2 semior teachers were flirting with each other.. like as in whispering in each others ears and laughing flirting. more disturbing than funny. ;)

TheFeared

HSC
There was a really hot girl and for the last couple of weeks she has been doing this really deep cough and it happened at least 3 times in the 2 tests

keenith

HSC
someone ran up to the foyer to the hall and randomly screamed random words

and everyone looked around to see who it was but he already legged it

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Jumper :^) said:
One of the supervisors wrote the wrong start/finish times on the whiteboard... in permanent marker :D
The supervisors wrote on the board the start and finish times wrong too; But they realised it and changed it during our english reading time lol.

serendipityy

HSC
LOL
okay well knowing my luck i had to sit right next to the window where all the birds
were going on and on and on and on

okay you get the idea
anyways
while i was writing my short story and just about when my imagination opened up
i heard a massively big bang next to me

man my heart nearly stopped
AHAHAHAHAHAHA a bird crashed into my window
i nearly fell off my chair
and everyone srs stopped and looked at me and the bird slowly sliding down the window

well okay the bird wasnt sliding down but it was the funniest thing
LOLLLLLL

Pump4393

HSC
i was talking to my friend (girl) who had to go to the toilet so she got followed then the supervisor decided to go to the toilet in the next cubicle, so then she started up a converstion with my friend and friend was like ummmmm wtf! haha more weird than funny..

TBK11

HSC
a kid rolled a 20c coin down the hall and it got one of the supervisors on the leg he got sent out and i saw hi Test paper get ripped up Thats my LOL of the week

another thing hehe this kid was backstage fixing the lights then when it was all silent he went on the stage and strted CWalking LOL of the month
for thos who dont know what cwalk is
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc3sM1zwYBg

He went on fro about 1min then eventually had to leave but that is teh LOL of the month

TBK11

HSC
serendipityy said:
LOL
okay well knowing my luck i had to sit right next to the window where all the birds
were going on and on and on and on

okay you get the idea
anyways
while i was writing my short story and just about when my imagination opened up
i heard a massively big bang next to me

man my heart nearly stopped
AHAHAHAHAHAHA a bird crashed into my window
i nearly fell off my chair
and everyone srs stopped and looked at me and the bird slowly sliding down the window

well okay the bird wasnt sliding down but it was the funniest thing
LOLLLLLL
wooo slack poor birdie :(

rolror88

HSC
N/A
TBK11 said:
a kid rolled a 20c coin down the hall and it got one of the supervisors on the leg he got sent out and i saw hi Test paper get ripped up Thats my LOL of the week

another thing hehe this kid was backstage fixing the lights then when it was all silent he went on the stage and strted CWalking LOL of the month
for thos who dont know what cwalk is
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc3sM1zwYBg

He went on fro about 1min then eventually had to leave but that is teh LOL of the month

Were you they guy who said that's what your year was doing during trials (the rolling coins thing)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)