Stimulus Booklet... (1 Viewer)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
WHAT THE HELL. SINCE WHEN DOES 90% OF ANSWERS FOR SCIENCE COME FROM THE STUPID STIMULUS BOOKLET?!?!?!??!?!

I answered the first one... then i said yay... No more stimulus booklet... then next page more stimulus... again more stimulus.. then i just couldnt take it.

"How did these pendoblah-blah-blah turn into fossils?"

I was so angry at that moment... i wrote, "They wanted to die and someone buried them and they died."

<.<

HSC
Isho said:
WHAT THE HELL. SINCE WHEN DOES 90% OF ANSWERS FOR SCIENCE COME FROM THE STUPID STIMULUS BOOKLET?!?!?!??!?!

I answered the first one... then i said yay... No more stimulus booklet... then next page more stimulus... again more stimulus.. then i just couldnt take it.

I was so angry at that moment... i wrote, "They wanted to die and someone buried them and they died."

<.<
i was kinda happy about the amount of stimulus related questions =]

i found it easier..

keenith

HSC
calm down its all over

the stimulus booklet is there to stop the same thing from being reprinted thus saves trees and so on and so forth

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
The thing that pissed me off so bad was that none of the FUCKING questions were in the FUCKING booklet answered.

blackratpoo

HSC
stimulis book was great! science was a piece of cake....chocolate cake to be precise. it was so easy but i didnt open the pink section and only realised there was a whole experiment with 6 minutes to go. my writing was so crap and that will be the only thing ill mess up. the molecule question is dna......i cant believe so many people didnt get that. firstly they said it was a molecule.......which is half the definition for dna ......then they give you a picture for it!......aced science.......aced english bar the gay bushranger section.

geo was so easy! i only stuffed up the gradient question.....i sed 1:30.....everyone seems to think its 1:40 and also the question where it said this:

"Which term describes the processes involved in individual and group decision-making in terms of beliefs, blah and blah:
a) democratic
b) economical
c) cultural or something
d) social'

what was the answer.......apparently A. I was so gonna say that but then my hand forced me to D for some gay reason! argggggg.

smushieex

HSC
^LOL the minute I saw government I shaded democratic.

And to OP:hahaha your answer's pretty funny.

bexiiii

HSC
i failed that hard lol.
that bloody stimulus book grrr.

victoria10

HSC
my friends dumb and was like there was a stimulus booklet for the multiple choice?
i was like your an idiot!

like it said it there.

speedofsound

HSC
victoria10 said:
my friends dumb and was like there was a stimulus booklet for the multiple choice?
i was like your an idiot!

like it said it there.
haha, I didn't realise until after a couple of questions :D

Snicho

HSC
yea there was stacks of stimulus
it annoyed me
the one i hated the most was the stupid trilobites thing

victoria10

HSC
Snicho said:
yea there was stacks of stimulus
it annoyed me
the one i hated the most was the stupid trilobites thing
yes i had now clue what i was going on about.

failll..

melli-girl

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
i was kinda happy about the amount of stimulus related questions =]

i found it easier..
Me too! It meant that I didn't have to use much of my own knowledge, which I didn't have in the first place haha.

pandaemon

HSC
N/A
Isho said:

<.<
on one hand im happy that they were there since they were easy.

on the other, i cant beleive i wasted 4 hours of my life studying all that other SHIT from the textbook!

victoria10

HSC
pandaemon said:
on one hand im happy that they were there since they were easy.

on the other, i cant beleive i wasted 4 hours of my life studying all that other SHIT from the textbook!
ME TOO!

i didnt sleep on sunday night. well i did but like late and then half the crap wasnt in the fucking exam i was like well i hate you too.
lol

Cardea

HSC
I've personally always hated stimulus material. I think it's fairer to test on content, but even so, I spent all that time stressing and trying to study all the crap that wasn't even in the exam either!

I suppose on the other hand it did make thinks easier.. but then again, you still had to use some of your own knowledge for a few questions.

pandaemon

HSC
N/A
victoria10 said:
ME TOO!

i didnt sleep on sunday night. well i did but like late and then half the crap wasnt in the fucking exam i was like well i hate you too.
lol
yeah, see if i actually bother studying for a science exam next time....

spent one frickin hour learning that universe thing, all that shit about magnitude and all that, and all i get is this small multiple choice about blue stars or something which i knew anyway...

smile=D=D=D

HSC
blackratpoo said:
stimulis book was great! science was a piece of cake....chocolate cake to be precise. it was so easy but i didnt open the pink section and only realised there was a whole experiment with 6 minutes to go. my writing was so crap and that will be the only thing ill mess up. the molecule question is dna......i cant believe so many people didnt get that. firstly they said it was a molecule.......which is half the definition for dna ......then they give you a picture for it!......aced science.......aced english bar the gay bushranger section.

geo was so easy! i only stuffed up the gradient question.....i sed 1:30.....everyone seems to think its 1:40 and also the question where it said this:

"Which term describes the processes involved in individual and group decision-making in terms of beliefs, blah and blah:
a) democratic
b) economical
c) cultural or something
d) social'

what was the answer.......apparently A. I was so gonna say that but then my hand forced me to D for some gay reason! argggggg.
ummm okkay, geez thanks for being soo modest ><

GOSH makes me feel soooo much better... LOL

allyshun=)

HSC
blackratpoo said:

geo was so easy! i only stuffed up the gradient question......

mmhmmm...chocolate cake, and ii agree! the stimulas booklets great :)
i think some ppl didnt write DNA cos there were too many boxes which confused them. neh cant blame them,
did you manage to finsh writing the pink section in 6 minutes and ACE it?
so...you should get like band 6 for science, english AND geo?
good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)