Using ipod in SC exams (1 Viewer)

Hindzy

HSC
Hey,

Well we had like 5 people listinig to ipods in science and they got caught. We also have 2 using them in maths. The supervisors took down there numbers so what will happen to them?

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
A girl at my school was also listening to her iPod, but she didn't get caught.

I think they might get 0 or something like that.

Fezzyy

HSC
When my instructor was reading out the instructions, he said that anyone caught with electronic devices (or paper-notes) will be given a penalty of 0, but if they handed them over to the supervisors before the exam started, a penalty wouldn't be given.

In this case they're most likely to get a 0. Might just depend how scary your supervisors are! :uhoh:

vongSTAA

HSC
Well if they got their BOS number written down then they probably got zero. Same thing happened with this guy who kept tapping on the desk and doing some other shit lol.

Yeah all these people handed up their phones and liek at the end people liek trying to steal each others LOL.

LingstyleZ

HSC
ouch.

i had some HSC supervisor.
and they didnt care if we talked... just not too loud LOL
=/

HSC
If you're going to be that much of an idiot, might as well cheat, you'd get something out of that rather than risk it on just listening to music...

victoria10

HSC
why the hell would you listen to your ipod during an exam.
like seriously not even the people at my school are that dumb.

lol

erin.horan

HSC
haha i neva got cort wen i was doen mi school certifcate, i culda had podcasts or anythen on mine but i didnt knw how 2 do it then, its so easy 2 cheat in exams anyway just go 2 the toilet and take ya notes with ya :) or do wt sum dumb girl did in mine write all ova ya legs haha

victoria10

HSC
yeah thats what people did in our trials.
and the teacher saw her but they couldnt exactly say "pull up your dress"

lol

shiftyness

HSC
erin.horan said:
haha i neva got cort wen i was doen mi school certifcate, i culda had podcasts or anythen on mine but i didnt knw how 2 do it then, its so easy 2 cheat in exams anyway just go 2 the toilet and take ya notes with ya :) or do wt sum dumb girl did in mine write all ova ya legs haha
y wud u do it anywayz?
is it a risk ur willing to take?

victoria10

HSC
shiftyness said:
y wud u do it anywayz?
is it a risk ur willing to take?
yeah i dont have the guts. lol
but i guess i dunno. its an exam its sorta like common sense not too listen to your ipod.

pandaemon

HSC
N/A
...if your dumb enough to want to cheat in an exam that doesn't really mean shit, then you really do deserve to get 0.

HSC
lol funnily enough..

after i checked all my answers for maths..

i thought of how i could cheat and there
were quite a few places i could think of..

calculator ..supervisors dont even bother checking closely enough

inside your tie

on your pants..

supervisors dint have a problem with pencil cases

i could even see the quite a few answer sheets of the people in frontand next to me

you could easily ask someone else..i was in the backrow and at one point..all the supervisors went to the front..

after the exam when they saw pens down..everyone in the hall just started talking and standing up..then the announcement wuld be given that supervisors would collect them..and they would all go to the front left..
everyone else could just copy..coz we were all walking to everyone else..
(especially for history/geo where it took like 15mins for them to collect..and everyone was just walking over to random places)

and this is no exaggeration =]

HSC
Uni Grad
Duno, id like to listen to music while taking my test, I think that they think we might cheat with our ipods since theres the lyrics section which people could go to...

erin.horan

HSC
I do it because i dont care about my schooling.. :) and exams are boring anyways! :):uhhuh:

erin.horan

HSC
lol yer as if yu would!!!!
the chik like had the shortedt skirt on nd it was so fricken obvious but lol the teachers not guna say"can i look up ya skirt coz i wana know wat ya had 4 dinner lol:spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)