Fear Of SC Results (1 Viewer)

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
Who else is dreading to get their SC results back? I think i got band 4's in my exams... Which is really bad :(((((

My parents are going to kill me.

I get my results back on graduation day (december 15th).... so thats about 20 days to live a peaceful life... then DOOM DOOM DOOM

=(

kara42

HSC
In year 10, I sucked at Geography and History, I literally didn't listen at all and didn't learn a single thing in either class, but I was pretty good at English.

I ended up getting the exact same in Geography/History as I did in English for my SC.

I wasn't too nervous about my results, because I knew they didn't matter that much - compared to the HSC.
I think I was more excited than fearful.

Hope you get good results :)

suzlee

HSC
haha same here

I'm freaking mortified.

I just have no idea what to expect.

At least it's not the HSC...

brunx

HSC
just dont worry about. Life exists after the SC.
My results came back okay last year. Werent as good as I was hoping but I moved on.
In a year or two you will realise how meaningless and worthless the SC is.

blackratpoo

HSC
im more excited than fearful for the fact they mean jack sh$*. If you think you got band 4's Isho, you probably gt band 5's due to alignment and the fact your underestimating yourself.

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
SC doesn't mean anything. Hmmm, scaling is strange in the SC. Ppl I knew barely studied and got high band 4s!

einentiva

HSC
in a few years you kiddos will realise hsc is freaking bullshit

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
get a life youngens.
sc means less than a state government transport promise

Cardea

HSC
Isho said:
Who else is dreading to get their SC results back? I think i got band 4's in my exams... Which is really bad :(((((

My parents are going to kill me.

I get my results back on graduation day (december 15th).... so thats about 20 days to live a peaceful life... then DOOM DOOM DOOM

=(
I'm feeling the same as you. I don't think I did as well as I wanted to.. I don't think my parents will mind very much, since they think that the school report is more important, but I'll probably be disappointed in their place. I get my results next friday.. :(

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Seriously I was the exact same as you guys, freaking out like crazy over my SC results.

It does not mean ANYTHING, you could have gone ahead and got band 2s in everything and you will look at the results for about one minute then never pick it up again.

I can hardly even remember how I did in it.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
0 hrs study

all band 5s+
same. despite our differences me and tom can agree that sc means jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

speedofsound

HSC
lol @ being scared of School Certificate results. Come on, let's find something in the world we can really worry about.

Cardea

HSC
Hmm, I don't think it's being scared as much as being disappointed. Well, for me it is.

suzlee

HSC
speedofsound said:
lol @ being scared of School Certificate results. Come on, let's find something in the world we can really worry about.

Yeah. I know, right? But I can't help my sissy-ness :(

einentiva

HSC
who gives a fuck about sc when i did my sc i smoked a joint between the exams in the morning and afternoon and still had time to play tennis and change and still band 6

studentcheese

HSC
hmmm... I'm not dreading my results, albeit, I'd really like to get all Band 6's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)