Blade Runner - Advanced English (1 Viewer)

rokkuran-x

HSC
Can some1 help me with tis short essay i have to write

i need to talk about the significance of Rachel's and Deckards within the film as a whole

lionking1191

HSC
lol wrong place to post. chances are people are still recovering from post-hsc trauma. why would you want to know anyway? BR isn't part of the hsc syllabus anymore is it?

PantherZ

HSC
Yeah it is. They paired it up with Shelley's Frankenstein.

Anyway, maybe you should just draw some links between their relationship and humanity's relationship with nature. Maybe look at J.F Sebastian and his robots, the replicants and possibly the connection between Batty and Tyrell (which I presume correlates with Frankenstein and 'the monster').

There are heaps of things in there.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
If you're looking for someone to write your essay for you...dream on.

Last edited by a moderator:

cHoWiiE!

HSC
i'd give you my essay...

but then i'd be giving heaps of other people's essay as well...

and i dont have any record of them anymore...

sincerest apologies.

RachelElizabeth

HSC
Without Wings said:
The members are not here to do your assignment for you, not to mention that it is plagiarism. Please do not just post your assignment question and expect others to give you the answers.
AMEN!

imoO

HSC
Well the guys was just asking for help...T'was only believed to be asking for homework when Aerath guy from Sydney Boys made that intelligent statement in helping him.

Calm down guys...his ask for help.

Guol

Awesome Member
HSC
Blade Runner's an awesome film.

Why don't you get yourself a copy from your school, sit down for a few solid hours and make some detailed and yet concise notes that will help you study and understand the text thoroughly and thus see you through to the 2009 HSC.

That will get you much further than writing essays based on concepts proposed by other people which you might have trouble trying to understand if you do not have a sound knowledge of the text itself.

Last edited:

nurdalurt

HSC
Blade Runner's an awesome film.

Why don't you get yourself a copy from your school, sit down for a few solid hours and make some detailed and yet concise notes that will help you study and understand the text thoroughly and thus see you through to the 2009 HSC.

That will get you much further than writing essays based on concepts proposed by other people which you might have trouble trying to understand if you do not have a sound knowledge of the text itself.
Hallelujah! Someone with common sense!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)