Speeches? Please help (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hey. I was just wonderin if anyone had any information/resources on the speeches studies in module B, Especially Anwar Sadat's, Margaret Atwoods and Faith Bandler's speeches.

I've looked under resources and searched the interenet but still nothing.

If anyone could post some resources, links or even recommend a textbook/study guide for the modules, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

bettina44

HSC
do you want my notes? they really rough and still need fixing though. i would upload them here but they're in docx format, if you want i could email them to you

Timkin

HSC
If your happy to, i would love a copy of the notes.

Cheers

simsimsimsimsim

HSC
i dont think theres too manyy study guides for speeches but im using the study guide from top notes. its alrite. it doesnt have every speech like it doesnt have sadat's speech and i dont think it has faith bandler's speech either but yet... you could try that.

p.s. could you please email them to me as well? im having great difficulty writing about his speech for my assessment. :(

thank you

Last edited:

chasingbailey

HSC
hey could you email them to me as well ? much appreciated.

and what was that study guide used for the speeches?

bettina44

HSC
haha am i the only one offering? surely we could swap notes or something and have others shares theirs too? or maybe we could like combine all our notes together oh wait biki does that but then again no one really contributes....

Last edited:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
yeah actually biki might be a good idea, lets all add to that makes life easier then, cause we can get multiple views

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)