Module B Speeches Exemplars (1 Viewer)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I found a few a while back like nightweaver666 and some guy that got 99.95, and I recently went through the resources section and found some there as well

I'm gonna start writing notes/practising paragraphs for all speeches because they're obviously going to specify at least one of them :/

It would be much appreciated if someone else could link me to others that they found :3

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
This is what I am also doing in my spare time, trying to find exemplar speeches and analyse them as well as their structure for Module B. I really cant find specific speeches which I am particularly after, which limits a lot of things for me. Appreciated if we could possibly work together so we could possibly find more.

Flop21

HSC
What do you mean speeches? Hamlet's soliloquies? Or responses in speech format?

siggy

HSC
They mean the non-fiction speeches for Module B. It's another text Flop21.
I am in the same boat, if you find any please post here or PM me, I will do the same :)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
This is what I am also doing in my spare time, trying to find exemplar speeches and analyse them as well as their structure for Module B. I really cant find specific speeches which I am particularly after, which limits a lot of things for me. Appreciated if we could possibly work together so we could possibly find more.
m9 you focus on what you're doing atm

I will put up all my notes, textbooks, etc. at the end of year 12 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)