2016 hsc speeches predicitons? Will it be elft open? (1 Viewer)

felix04490

HSC
Also if specific would brooks be unlikely since its new? And hardest to get notes on

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
So Deane is out as it was asked in 2014 (unless they wanna wreck us completely)
Personally, i believe sadat, keating and pearson will never be prescribed as they are the 3 generic ones that the whole state uses, and it will be too easy.
So that leaves atwood, brooks and lessing. It will be one of these three.
I really hope its atwood....

Shuuya

HSC
I would be eternally grateful if it wasn't specified, but we don't really have any choice other than to prepare for everything

... they wouldn't ever ask for more than 2 speeches right?! I was looking at some trial papers and one of them asked for a close analysis of at least three speeches?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I would be eternally grateful if it wasn't specified, but we don't really have any choice other than to prepare for everything

... they wouldn't ever ask for more than 2 speeches right?! I was looking at some trial papers and one of them asked for a close analysis of at least three speeches?
My teacher said it'a possible, so i think you know a minimum of 3 speeches

kashkow

HSC
This is a serious question but... what are Speeches (in terms of the module, obvs not what is a speech haha)? Is it like a collection of speeches you have to study? I just have a fictional novel (Sixty Lights) to write about for mod B which makes it pretty easy though in terms of structure.

Shuuya

HSC
This is a serious question but... what are Speeches (in terms of the module, obvs not what is a speech haha)? Is it like a collection of speeches you have to study? I just have a fictional novel (Sixty Lights) to write about for mod B which makes it pretty easy though in terms of structure.
We have 7 set speeches that we need to study, and they can prescribe a specific speech so we need to learn them all in depth. Also we need to link them together somehow so yeah, not so much fun

mrstripedshades

HSC
So Deane is out as it was asked in 2014 (unless they wanna wreck us completely)
Personally, i believe sadat, keating and pearson will never be prescribed as they are the 3 generic ones that the whole state uses, and it will be too easy.
So that leaves atwood, brooks and lessing. It will be one of these three.
I really hope its atwood....
ya. i have a bad feeling its atwood lol (i'd prefer keating or sadat lol). What are you gonna try linking it with?

and especially since brooks and lessing were just added last year so I really doubt they'll choose one of them or at least I hope not as their much worse than Atwood. Atwood I just find hard to link with speeches other than those two new ones

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
ya. i have a bad feeling its atwood lol (i'd prefer keating or sadat lol). What are you gonna try linking it with?

and especially since brooks and lessing were just added last year so I really doubt they'll choose one of them or at least I hope not as their much worse than Atwood. Atwood I just find hard to link with speeches other than those two new ones
I pretty much link all my speeches with the idea of equality. All the speeches talk about some kind of equality, whether it be cultural or gender, and they all explore the different outcomes of equality.
My atwood is a bit iffy, but if the marker understands it, then i think it'll be g

Jakulore

HSC
Just found this thread, I really hope they specify Atwood (if they specify). My best are Atwood, Lessing and Pearson (which I have written about together multiple times) but I'd be okay with Brooks. I really hope they don't specify Keating or Sadat, and I assume they won't specify Deane for obvious reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)