Is textual integrity a real thing, outside of BOSTES (1 Viewer)

odddit

HSC
When i look it up, all i see is NSW board of studies, i know what they define it as, but is it a real, recognised thing outside the english course?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
???????????

Textual integrity is 100% definitely a real thing

What isn't a real thing is saying Che Guevara's loss of his motorcycle is representative of his loss of youthfulness as he undergoes a critical metamorphosis of character due to his cultural and intimate discoveries

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
???????????

Textual integrity is 100% definitely a real thing

What isn't a real thing is saying Che Guevara's loss of his motorcycle is representative of his loss of youthfulness as he undergoes a critical metamorphosis of character due to his cultural and intimate discoveries
What it really means is that, he should of studied Engineering so he could fix the bike and not walk 10000000 km after his bike broke down. ripperino

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
should have
Oh hi Shadow!

What a joke. Students are required to do critical analysis etc but cannot get simple things like spelling and grammar right!

could of, would of, coulda, woulda
confused about: their, they're, there

I could go on.

Flop21

HSC
Oh hi Shadow!

What a joke. Students are required to do critical analysis etc but cannot get simple things like spelling and grammar right!

could of, would of, coulda, woulda
confused about: their, they're, there

I could go on.
Yes Drongoski, so true! It's "you're a slut".

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I'm so tempted to use triple contractions in my essays for the lols

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
should have
Was never taught that in primary or high school. Should of just flows better 80% of the time. Should have is more grammatically correct but feels a lot more rigid and that's why I never type/say it.

It might come and bite me in the future but oh well.

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Was never taught that in primary or high school. Should of just flows better 80% of the time. Should have is more grammatically correct but feels a lot more rigid and that's why I never type/say it.

It's just wrong, even when speaking you're not saying "should of" but the contraction "should've" as in, "should have"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

should've and should of sound the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)