Epic Gayness (1 Viewer)

TCCPICHAMP

HSC
How shit is this, our first assesment for english, worth 15%, has to be drawn!!!!!!!! The next one better be a maths test, omg i hate this crap.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I once did a Maths assessment on Childhood Obesity. Sucks when teachers forget which subject they're supposed to be teaching.

Buuut yeah, care to give more details of what you're actually expected to draw?

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
Lol childhood obesity in maths? =/ Haha, what was the exam content like?

JOSH.

HSC
Sucks when teachers forget which subject they're supposed to be teaching.
I swear every subject at my school somehow manages to incorporate Aboriginal people into it.

HSC
I swear every subject at my school somehow manages to incorporate Aboriginal people into it.
stop being so racist, man. those people have a right to be in your classes - its their education too.

if you dont like it, move to the country and eat a lot of peaches.

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
stop being so racist, man. those people have a right to be in your classes - its their education too.

... No, he's not being racist. It's true. And this is exactly why there are only 4 people doing modern history in my year. Everyone was completely put off with the whole Year 9 and 10 Australian history.. *shivers* Tent Embassy, Vietnam War, burning bras... It's all coming back to me now o_0

JOSH.

HSC

I wasn't being racist. And of course they have a right to be in our classes. I meant 'Aboriginal People' the topic, not Aboriginal People as individuals in the classroom. -_-'

In years 11 and 12 alone, I've learnt about them, their history and their issues in English, Religion, Economics and Business Studies. Not even joking. Then there were junior years, grrrr...Years 9 and 10 HSIE was the worst. Australian Geography and History should not be the entire junior syllabus.

It's completely ineffective, if not counter-effective. We're so over-taught on their issues that everyone in the class groans when the teacher mentions something to do with Aboriginal People. It's being forced down our throats to the point where no-one cares.

Last edited:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Yeah, he's not being racist - Aboriginals are incorporated in all of our subjects - maybe with the exception in Maths and Science.

Anyway, we had to design a book cover in English before. Teacher claimed that it was to assess our creativity. And in addition, we were not allowed to computerise our work, giving the artistic people more advantage.

JOSH.

HSC
general mathematics and Aboriginal people, i congratulate people from your school to make that link.
People in my grade make jokes about this. If the teacher writes 'TOPIC 6' on the board, someone will probably mutter "Aboriginal People."
Or "if an Aboriginal Person is standing 25.09 metres away"

I know it's racist of them, but people at my school are actually sick of it, which is sad because the issues they face are actually really serious. Every single formal school occasion starts with, "we would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land...The Darug People."

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
People in my grade make jokes about this. If the teacher writes 'TOPIC 6' on the board, someone will probably mutter "Aboriginal People."
Or "if an Aboriginal Person is standing 25.09 metres away"

Massive LOL! I seriosuly thought it was only my school that went on about it. See, the thing with Australian History is we don't really have much of one.. Soo, our 'history' is just really exaggarated.. I can't really explain it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)